Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: some important information about Hanspeter - HPR Powerboats

Default some important information about Hanspeter - HPR Powerboats

Helly Guys,

Hanspeter Rotschi or also known as Haempu (www.hpr-powerboats.ch or http://www.swissmodelpowerboatteam.ch/) asked me to start this thread to write a few facts.

What may makes him different compared to other "shops", he makes HPR-Powerboats as a self-employed "one-man-show". This means he has to care about everything on his own in this business from the first idea to the shipped boat. He makes the moulds himself, he produces and laminates all the hulls beside allways thinks of new projects and improvements. He cares that he always has enough hardware on stock as it is also custom-made for him and his boats. He takes care of packing and shipping the boats worldwide and also tries to answer all the different requests and questions/orders he receives via emails and PM's in the different forums he's active in.

Therefore he also works a lot in normal "free-time" or on the weekend. So if you contact him and he doesn't answer immediately please try to be patient. Best idea is always to write him an email to his regular email adress instead of writing him a PM on a forum! He'll try everything to answer every request as soon as possible but it can happen that it takes some time!

If you are really interested to get a boat from him or have a certain request it may also possible to contact me via PM/eMail, as I hope my english is not that bad and this may also help him a bit. And then I can forward the order or certain requests to him.

So if you like HPR's or may think about buying one, Haempu sent me a few topical pictures as a kind of eye candy, to sum it up "stocks" are filled up and also HPR C5009's "Mystic style" as well as his brand new HPR 010 Mono are immediately available and waiting for your orders!!

I hope this is alright for the moment, if he has something to add or correct I think he'll chime in!

Best regards,
    Manuel

Thanks Manuel, very catching photos.
    Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.
    - Mark Twain

I love the shape of that mono, probably one of the nicest designs around, unfortunatly there isnt too many copies of it around so i may have to get one from him! One of my friends is interested in doing a dual cat 1.7m long but i dont think we would "save" anything on shipping that size!!!

hi manuel

thank that you this make for me.

greetz hanspeter

So what is the best way to acquire one of these beautiful boats?

They truely are fantastic to look at.

Hello Davis,

well visit http://www.hpr-powerboats.ch/index_en.htm (English version), there you'll find all the information you need about his hulls and the available hardware. His hulls don't just look fantastic, I think they are also crafted like that. You may also take a look at http://www.hpr-powerboats.ch/cpg149/index.php - some amazing boats I'd say and to see whats possible to achieve. The prices on his homepage are given in swiss franc (CHF) because the exchange rates between swiss franc to $ or € change quite a lot!!
    Under "Contact" you'll find his email where you can sent your order or request! As said, if someone has troubles contacting Hanspeter be patient, its also possible to contact me and I'll forward it to him.

Best regards,
    Manuel

HPR boats ROCK!!
    "Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument, an exchange of ignorance." Robert Quillen

I agree!!! Manuel sell me one of yours!

If I only could afford one of these HPRs... wow... sehr schone!
    :::::::::::::::. It's NEVER fast enough! .:::::::::::::::

Quote Originally Posted by Ub Hauled View Post
    If I only could afford one of these HPRs...
    Such a fine line between "want" and "need" isn't there?

Smile

One day when I have enough money......

Undoubtedly the best hulls hulls in the world. I'd tell anyone complaining about lead time to get one of these hulls to buy a chinese knock-off and meet them on the lake in a month and see who comes out on top. A one-man show takes all the responsibility of his hulls, so you know everyone he makes is as good as the last one.
    Definitely have on or two in my future....
    The RTR Nightmare- Electric King of Shaves
    Now with 540s- 62mph
    New setup- Etti 150A's, Turnigy 2600s, 5S, X442s and a whole lot of cooling hoses

still no price on the 45 inch mono???

Hello Guys,

well I asked Haempu about the prices, he'll send me an email at the week-end. Then I'll post them here as well as making an update on his homepage.

Best regards,
    Manuel

@ GP73: Well might be that I offer a RTR HPR06 boat within the next few days!

How come he isnt making the 2.33m's any more?
    Now with 540s- 62mph
    New setup- Etti 150A's, Turnigy 2600s, 5S, X442s and a whole lot of cooling hoses

Hanspeter is certainly one of, if not the best fabricators IMO. His hulls are top notch and as said above, chinese or anything, I have not seen a hull that Id compare it to. Everything in the layup is perfect. I have two of his hulls and working on a 3rd. Those pics above are some of the sexiest things Ive seen on OSE.

Ive communicated w/ him quite often over the past 5 or 6 years and rarely have issues w/ his response time. Only times Ive had trouble is when his health is effecting him. And even at that it was 48 hours instead of w/ in 24.

Keep up the great work Hanspeter and Manuel, thanks for posting. You have helped me considerably, with both set up questions and being a contact for parts. Thanks for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by NitroVal View Post
    How come he isnt making the 2.33m's any more?
    I believe, and Im sure Manuel will correct if Im wrong, but he sold the rights of the mold to Class one RC in the states and he is now making them.

EDIT http://classonerc.com/ All the way to the bottom

EDIT AGAIN Oh wait.. and now I see they are out of production as well.

uhhhh Manuel, a little help here

Quote Originally Posted by ManuelW View Post
    Hello Guys,

well I asked Haempu about the prices, he'll send me an email at the week-end. Then I'll post them here as well as making an update on his homepage.

Best regards,
    Manuel

@ GP73: Well might be that I offer a RTR HPR06 boat within the next few days!
    HPR06 is 115cm, right? I was really looking for a 135cm one with only HW pre-installed. I have the motors and ESCs.

hello guys,

yesterday I had a phone call with Hanspeter, also about the HPR 233 and some more stuff. What I already knew is that making a HPR 233 was not that easy. The final hull is already 92" and around 20-25 pounds, so you can imagine the weight and the size of the necessary mould. This means it was really hard physical work and the margin is hardly worth the effort of about 2 days.
    Second thing is, that it really fu**ed him that his HPR 233 was copied that often.

Also the boat from Scott's link is not an official product, so the only "licensed" possibility to get a HPR 233 is either Radtek Powerboats or a better idea to make Hanspeter an offer for the hull he just can't deny (but his hulls are worth it)

@ GP73: You've got a PM!

Best regards,
    Manuel

PS: homepage is now up-to-date again with HPR C5009 "Mystic-Style" and HPR 010 "Mono", prices will follow within the next days.

I remember the fiasco. I also remember my friend in germany (knew of Hanspeter and the problems) telling me i would have little luck in getting Hanspeter to send me a hull due to this. It took me several months in late 2004, early 2005 and many many emails but i finally convinced Hanspeter to sell me one, now i own three great ladies. Hanspeter has my respect and thanks for his fab hulls.

Hanspeter....didnt we talk about buy three get one free? (laugh, just a joke)

James.

That's right. Thanks for the clarification Manuel. I remember that now the radtek was working w him, not class one.

Anyone know where to buy these hulls state-side, if he has any dealers here.. Thanks to our wonderful economy and the dive of the dollar, these hulls have have jumped $100 in the last year... Curious if there might be any stocked 115's that are less that $660
    Now with 540s- 62mph

If you want the 92" boat, go to Radtek Powerboats. Southern Cali.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11KxNebPwGU
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

hello

a really good video. thank you

greetz hanspeter

Great boats. The carbon/Kevlar layups are a work of art. I'm just having trouble getting emails returned. I have been patient and am a customer already. I know the hull I bought was new and he may not have had all the parts ready, but its been over 6 months and I still have not recieven the bulkhead and stickers for the cockpit and hatches. Manuel if you can help I would he very greatful.
    Hpr 115, Neu 1521 1.5d x2. Delta force Pirate, Insane 45" Neu 2230

Quote Originally Posted by tiqueman View Post
    Stickers?
    Yeah the new design of the 115 doesn't have the windshield frame like yours does and Hanspeter said that he had stickers for the windshield instead.
    Hpr 115, Neu 1521 1.5d x2. Delta force Pirate, Insane 45" Neu 2230

Hello Guys,

@johnson22456: You've got PM.

@ NitroVal: Yes, its a pitty with the exchange course, not only between SwissFranc and US-Dollar but also between SwissFranc and the €. So we all have to pay more but he doesn't earn more. At the moment he hasn't got a dealer in the USA. Maybe it would be a good idea but how to find one? What he told me, in the parcel of one HPR 233 he could send a mix of 8 (!) HPR06, HPR C5009 or HPR 010 Monos at one time. This would save quite some shipping costs. So if you find someone who'd make a collective order it would be an idea for a deal.

Best regards,
    Manuel

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast