Thread: New board buttons not there/working

Default New board buttons not there/working

Hi, I wanted to make a post that included pictures in it the other day but the buttons along the top of the forum that used to be for bold, italic, quote, insert link, insert image, etc are all blank to me (using win7 and firefox4.01), luckily I could remember after a little trial and error that the insert image tags are [img]myphotobucketaccount.com[/img], and made the post just as I wanted, I just posted again however and wanted to post links with descriptive text rather than the full link text and I have no idea how to do it without the button that the old forum had, I had to settle for putting the normal text in then putting the URLs for the links at the bottom of the post, the forum is clever enough to turn the URLs into clickable links automatically but its not the same as having them in the main text.

If there is no way to get the buttons back is there any chance of a sticky post that has a list of the tags in it for quotes, images, links, youtube, etc? Then while not as convenient at least we could do it manually.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Blimey they update Firefox pretty often, just checked and updated to Firefox5.0 but the buttons are still blank for me.
    Tried with Internet explorer 8 too and the same thing, blank buttons.

the buttons should be back now.

They are indeed, thank you very much this will make things easier.