Thread: Want to buy SV 27

Default Want to buy SV 27

Wanted:Aquacraft Supervee 27,MUST be the blue one,or custom painted-complete boat,stock system o.k.-preferably with shaft aligned("bend") at motor corrected,-both turn fins,any good mods ok,(i.e.OSE jacket/ z-poxied wood/flotation added/s/b octura prop/ammo motor/better tx/rx system),do not want one with antenna relocated,as i don't like taping the hatch,and will be conformal potting the rx anyway and waterproofing everything),its been awhile since reading up on the mods for the SV,so i know i left out some that could potentialy be done.Hoping to get by without taping hatch,but haven't owned one,so can't say for sure,i guess could buy a new hatch if you already did it-come on now,whats your baby gonna cost me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by zzz : Today at 06:48 PM.

No matter which one you get,,,TAPE THE HATCH !!!!!!

or don't, if you feel like buying a new hatch. It is even more fun when they have none in stock and you need one to run, so you steal a buddies and his hatch is green and your boat is yellow. Started to remind me of that multi colored VW they sold for a while. LOL

Seriously though, unless you never plan on never flipping your boat tape the hatch, that cowl lock does not work well at all,

always tape an SV27 hatch these boats spend a lot of time with the wet side up.
    that being said I will sell mine if you are interested. It is red but I can have it painted for you. choices of automotive paint that I have to choose from would be Chevy blue or Ford silver. the hull has be blue printed (some what, not a complete job with filler) I will put the stock radio and electronics back in it. I have the port turn fin but did not like it. I can put it back on for you. the boat has seen 42+mph on 12cell 4200nimh price and shipping can be discussed where are you located? PM me
    The Manx has been sitting dormant, but I think I finally have my motivation back. I hope to see it float soon.