I am sorry for the late email. I have been busy trying to catch up at work after being gone.

Who is planning on coming to practice this week?

There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.
  • We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.

• I am going to assume Our full course is installed since the club hosted a race a couple of Sundays ago.

• Ken is the key holder at this point and will be at the pond around 4:45pm.

• Terry has the oars and the life jackets, but won’t be there until a little after 5:00pm

• We will not have use of the row boat until Terry shows up with the life jackets

• I will have my tennis ball retrieval system for use too.

• I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.

• I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.

• According to Weather.com we are currently looking at Low 80’s with a 30% chance of isolated thunder storms. I thought that I just left Vegas, why do I feel like I’m still gambling (on the weather).

Happy boating
Mike Ball