Thread: $360.00 For Diego's Mini Cat

Default $360.00 For Diego's Mini Cat

Wow, that was a great auction Diego and a great price for that little beast.

Congrats

I saw that too
    as long as the guy with a zero rating comes through the cash he lucked out

Yep I saw that. Somebody is going to be happy.

Default diego mini cat

Hope the buyers wife doesn't find out he spent all the grocery money on a 14" boat. It has happened before and the roof raised 3" in Calif or was that an earthquake!LOL!

damn
    thats alot of coinage
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

considering what he invested in parts, its not all that bad. He had to have well over $200 invested in it.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    considering what he invested in parts, its not all that bad. He had to have well over $200 invested in it.
    His total was $270+ I think.
    I think Diego should start a new side biz...

The auction winner is an OSE member, just a quiet one. This member is truly a God send. I have been away for a while trying to save my marriage. Believe it or not, I have been so negligent to my wife for so long, she hung in there for my sake. The back taxes that we owe ($900+) was merely the trigger to the avalanche. The winning bidder unknowingly played a Major role in saving my marriage. The pressure of the $$ issue is being relieved, the fact that my wife has opened my eyes to the error in my ways, and all the prayers from those that knew what I was going through are all blessings to me.

Guys, don't think for 1 minute that it couldn't happen to you. I did. I knew my marriage was strong, and that I have a great woman at my side, but that doesn't mean you don't have to work everyday on your significant other as much as you work on your hobby. My wife is one of the great ones. She absolutely doesn't want me to even slow down in my hobby, just to be more attentive to her wants and needs.

Sorry for the babbling, but I felt that I needed to explain my absence from the forum, I apologize to those that had questions for me and to those that were wondering what happened to me.

I can't thank you enough Ira
    Here's a pic of my wife. If you could see a pic of me, you'd wonder how I ever won her heart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ah screw it... Here' a pic of us both.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

i'm not that quiet!
    LOL j/k
    Last edited by Eyekandyboats; 02-15-2008 at 08:41 AM.
    EYEKANDYGRAPHICS

www.rclipos.com

Good work Diego, you have to keep your prioritys in the right places... I have to "check" myself from time to time also.. Keeping your marriage HEALTHY is the only way to live bro!!

PS.. You guys look great together!

Diego, Ira called me yesterday and told me he bought your cat he was all happy he also told me he is giving me his mini cat and that i have 2 weeks to build one cause he wants to race me and blow me away so its on hope all is well with you and the wife .......Aloha from hawaii....TUNDA.....
    Hawaiian Tunda

Nice to here the story has a happy ending!!! Its also a nice picture of you two! You have me rethinking what I need to do this weekend. Thanks for that!!
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Default For Diego...

Every time I touch someone's life, I try to make it better. I am so happy to have been there to help. (Your wife is beautiful and I do wonder how you got her.) I am looking forward to running the boat tomorrow and to seeing what you come up with next.
    Thanks for thinking out of the box!

Ira
    Island Boys Fast Electric Hawaii