Thread: Another scrath built MTi

Default Another scrath built MTi

Heres another hull ive been working on. Prolly never gonna finish it though
    Attached Images Attached Images

wow nice build!

amazing
    FINISH IT!!!
    snort pixi sticks=symptoms-:

I already have 1 boat just about finished. im just not so sure i need 2 42" cats. I built it when i was designing the plans then i had one laser cut from the plans and thats the one i finished. ( i was planning on selling the plans but it became a pain.) Its straight and smooth but i have a mystic on the drawing boards now.

This boat is still around if anyone is interested. Deal i had going fell through a while back and i just put it in the corner in the box. wondering if i should finish it or let someone else. pm me if your interested.
    Last edited by shockerman80; 08-10-2008 at 11:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by shockerman80 View Post
    This boat is still around if anyone is interested. Deal i had going fell through a while back and i just put it in the corner in the box. wondering if i should finish it or let someone else. pm me if your interested.
    That is SOOO tempting Alan. Put er in the swap shop. should go quite easily. Im pretty sure I would get strangled in my sleep if I buy another boat if ya get what im sayin! You build quality stuff so much perhaps you should setup production??? Anyway, goodluck with it and hope to see these things running some more. I have some parts that came off the one you sold SJFE but I bet a nice big single would do awesome in one of these.

That would make a nice winter project .... can anyone see twins running in that thing?

42 inches wrapped in an American Flag .... SWEET!(deck only of course)

I may have 2 Hydra 240's for it ....
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

What type of motor are you going to run,Maybe NUE
    S.S.R.C-Southern Style Radio Control

At this point ... its purely conjecture, I have to resolve my Hydra ESC issues before I go on vacation early Saturday Morning!

I have spoken with Shockerman & I'm interested but I have to wait till I get back from vacation!

But it would look sweet ... of course it would have to keep up with our Toy Sport Twin Jolly! And by the way with the batteries and all hardware in it --- the Jolly only tips the scale at 9 & 1/2 lbs! So I'd have some research to do!

We'll see when I get back!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!