Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: feigao vs ammo

You should be fine using the pickup off the rudder. Problem is that making the hole bigger means more speed will be needed to move more water through the larger hole-and the water system. So if you are not WOT all the time, the water cooling effect may not be as great; a rule of water flow/physics.

When you run, does the water outlet spray out like a fountain or is it a drip kinda? What are the motor temps?
    Last edited by SweetAccord; 03-27-2008 at 11:18 PM.

I was the first to suggest the water pickup maybe the culprit! Off on the MPH amount thiugh, but it as was more than suspected . . . . . no props for me? sigh*
    Last edited by SweetAccord; 03-27-2008 at 11:18 PM.

water comes out pretty good while in a right turn in a straight it slows down a lot then any left turn at all i cant see a thing.

Hey guys, Iv been reading these threads alot, and Iv got an Sv27 as-well...and Im running the SMC5000mah 2s 22c lipos, Octura x440/3, Stock Motor, polished hardware, trimmed 1/2 in rudder, OSE tabs, gutted insides, and iv been doing trim setups for weeks to find more speed, on the garmin GPS I ran 41.3mph...and the lowest started at 38.4mph, so Im still running 40s with stock motor No lie!

thats very good! 38 to 41 the best i ever got out of the stock motor was 36

Yea but thats on a perfect day, no wind, calm water, and Iv adjusted alot going back and fourth trying alot of diffrent things, i cut about a half inch or more off the rudder, and polished the bottom of the boat b4 every run. Try some car wax..(turtle wax or somthing) that helps a bit. Ill post pics up soon. Id say that on the average day, the boats running 39-40 but that 41.3 had to be luck! lol..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123