Thread: Crazy Power wheels

Default Crazy Power wheels

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/0...271394B6E7.htm

It has some swearing right in the begining but other than that its fine except for there drunk too in the begining, they will go like 30 mph and they use wheel chair motors to power them.

that is sweet i want one lol
    60% of the time... it works every time!

When that kid spun around int he pink Barbie car and wiped it against he curb, I nearly died.

yeah i love that part and when the hood flies up on the jeep from all the wind, after ive seen this ive been looking in the trash for powerwheels

man, id love to do that... maybe when my son is a bit ollder i can buy one for myself too!
    restoring the collection

I have to say its pretty funny. But on the other hand how stupid are some of these kids getting? More and more we see these "JackAss" style videos. I wonder how many of these idiots are getting seriously hurt?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

yeah it does look quite painfull when the go out in shopping carts and nail a curb
    restoring the collection

yeah i sure as heck would not want to roll over one of those going 30mph, even though to some people it might not sound fast but it could really hurt you. They probably dont feel the pain though because their drunk.

That Barbie car flip was halarious. Wonder what they did to mod em. Is kinda dumb though at the same time.

Ken

i dont know if its true or not but i heard that there running them on 36v and are running electric wheel chair motors. After they crash and ruin them they take the motor and batteries out and go get another powerwheels at a garage sale or go dumpster diving.

Thanks for sharing the video, but I share Steven's opinion. Has anyone heard of the Darwin Award, if not google it...

But this remembers me of a video featuring a mobility scooter, posted on the German Forum a few days ago, I hope you enjoy!

Best regards,
    Manuel

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Vaccaro View Post
    I have to say its pretty funny. But on the other hand how stupid are some of these kids getting? More and more we see these "JackAss" style videos. I wonder how many of these idiots are getting seriously hurt?
    lots of parents say that.
    I saw my dad's home video where they made a figure 8 on an ice rink with crossing jumps in the middle and biked around on it without helmets.
    or when they made a luge track in the backyard and TRIED to hit the trees.
    that's not much safer.. just saying