Thread: dealing with hobby services

Default dealing with hobby services

i called hobby services this morning and discussed the problems i had with my motley crew. i must say these people are absolutely fantastic. they are sending me all the parts i lost plus a grim prop. i dont know how much better it gets than that. thats the way more companies should do business. thanks again hobby services.

Quote Originally Posted by BLAZE WON View Post
    i called hobby services this morning and discussed the problems i had with my motley crew. i must say these people are absolutely fantastic. they are sending me all the parts i lost plus a grim prop. i dont know how much better it gets than that. thats the way more companies should do business. thanks again hobby services.
    Aquacraft and Pro Boat/Horizon Hobbies have AWESOME customer service. This is the way companies should be run, own up to the problem and fix it with quickness! Great stuff and even cooler they replaced the prop for. This is another reason why I support PB/AQ... Great news
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel6401 View Post
    Aquacraft and Pro Boat/Horizon Hobbies have AWESOME customer service. This is the way companies should be run, own up to the problem and fix it with quickness! Great stuff and even cooler they replaced the prop for. This is another reason why I support PB/AQ... Great news
    i agree. they are excellent indeed

Thats always great to hear. I just wish someone would warranty a boat and its parts that I built when I break it!

hate to ask stupid questions but who is hobby servises>? is that tower or what?
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel6401 View Post
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Ron, its customer support from where the product was purchased, be it Tower, Horizon Hobby, etc.