Thread: Prop shop props suggestions?

Default Prop shop props suggestions?

Hi guys,

I'd like to buy a set of c/r props from the Prop Shop in UK, what's your experience with their props?

The boat is a FighterCat Daytona (Genesis) twin running 2x 1400Kv T600 outrunners on 6S, 31K RPMs and plenty of torque.

Are the CRC props good for cats?

I was looking at the 4213/3 blades or 4213/4 blades... Or maybe a couple of 4217/2 or 3 blades?

How about smaller with lots of pitch, like a 3720/3 or 4019/2?

Thank you for your help!

might also try the ABC 1616/3 cleaver props.

available in LH and RH rotation. check OSE

I would suggest you ask Chris @ Dasboata. He carries PropShop Props. I have ordered a set of props for my cat/mono from him. They are very nice props. All S/S.

Quote Originally Posted by GP73 View Post
    Hi guys,

I'd like to buy a set of c/r props from the Prop Shop in UK, what's your experience with their props?

The boat is a FighterCat Daytona (Genesis) twin running 2x 1400Kv T600 outrunners on 6S, 31K RPMs and plenty of torque.

Are the CRC props good for cats?

I was looking at the 4213/3 blades or 4213/4 blades... Or maybe a couple of 4217/2 or 3 blades?

How about smaller with lots of pitch, like a 3720/3 or 4019/2?

Thank you for your help!

HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

HPR115 x2 ,Dark Horse Shovel, Delta Force CyberStorm, Delta Force Sniper 23-RTR:

So cleaver (lifting?) props work for cats too? Looks like everyone is using Octura X series props for cats and I'm wondering if you can use lifting props for cats as well?

The problem with props available on OSE is that only Octuras are available s&b, when they are in stock.

All the props on the Prop Shop are sold s&b.

Quote Originally Posted by GP73 View Post
    So cleaver (lifting?) props work for cats too? Looks like everyone is using Octura X series props for cats and I'm wondering if you can use lifting props for cats as well?

The problem with props available on OSE is that only Octuras are available s&b, when they are in stock.

All the props on the Prop Shop are sold s&b.
    That is what they say but ...
    IMPBA 20481S D-12

They make some good props but will need to be balanced properly and some extra finishing will be needed.