Thread: 21/40 stinger drive unit...

Talking 21/40 stinger drive unit...

So I had this drive that I ordered from ose and never put it on... Going to put it on my Spartan and my question is after it's all on, should I leave it level with the hull or have it pitched up slightly? Now I'm gonna be running 4 3s lipos i'n series parallel and will be able to use 2 3s lipos by just unplugging the harness me and my father are making.... Thanks i'n advance fir any info!

I'd start with level, then play around with a bit of positive or negative pitch to see what works best and gives you the results you are looking for.

Kevin

Ok sounds good that's what I thought I was gonna hear... That's good tho . Just wasn't sure if there was a rule of thumb for adjusting those ... Trial & error I guess... Lol thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rcforever27 View Post
    Ok sounds good that's what I thought I was gonna hear... That's good tho . Just wasn't sure if there was a rule of thumb for adjusting those ... Trial & error I guess... Lol thanks!
    it's the best way!
    if you start out more neutral and take things easy you should be just fine then start making very small adjustments tell you find that sweet spot
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s