Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traxxass thread deletion!

Default Traxxass thread deletion!

can anyone tell me why the hell traxxass mods keep deleting threads and comments that are now even postitive on the trassass forums
    anyone?

WTF
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Loose lips sink ships.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

yup I made a post today that was not negative at all just stating my progress with my upgrades.Seaking 180 and tacon 3674 1700kv.And they deleted it.Crazy.

Because they know that out of the box the Spartan is a piece of crap boat....we shouldn't have to spend an additional $300-400 just to get the thing to run fast and cool....I'd say they border on false advertising...

yeah that happend to me too... tried to put ose's web address on a post and the mod came on and commented and then closed the post...... i thought forums are to help people not delete comments..... so i go on here more now until traxxas cools off and stop acting like babies.... lol

I noticed this morning some of my replies have been deleted, and like you say, not even negative in any way shape or form.

The only reason I haven't blitzed that forum and got myself booted is because I try to point newcomers over here to OSE for open, uncensored, discussion.

The Spartans were my first Traxxas product, they are definitely my last. More because of their attitude toward the problems, than because of the actual problems.

Kevin

You are correct Kevin.... Jason

You are correct Kevin and Justin.... Better to listen than talk.....
    They have their own customer service

Quote Originally Posted by Rcforever27 View Post
    yeah that happend to me too... tried to put ose's web address on a post and the mod came on and commented and then closed the post...... i thought forums are to help people not delete comments..... so i go on here more now until traxxas cools off and stop acting like babies.... lol
    Nuts!
    and to think, they have ordered lots of stuff from Steven (OSE owner) to run on there test (Titan) Spartans
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Didnt the Spartans die in the movie 300? Hahahahahahaha.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

There's a reason I don't bother going there

Good work though Kevin

Nice one.... Jason

Quote Originally Posted by Greek75 View Post
    Nice one.... Jason

It occurs to me that banishing "contributors" form the T*****s forum is intended. As has been suggested, a fresh batch of warm-weather customers lurk on the season's change. The boat has been a financial bloodbath for the company. They have let the "charter" owners sort out the problems on their forum and have waited for the neigh-saying to subside. As you may recall it was intimated that Peter V suggested it was a handful of 10 people with problems. The odd thing is that a fresh batch of customers with problems have replaced those that have experimented and left. There is now a forum called the "Traxxas support team" (or something to that effect). Undoubtedly the work of T*****s employees in the mailroom seeking the next rung on the ladder.

The sad part is that most of moderation over there is done by heavy-handed non-Traxxas employees. I've long thought that if you want real help with a Traxxas product, that's certainly not the place to go. It is the place to be however if you're a TRX fanboy with rose colored TRX glasses.

Quote Originally Posted by skellyo View Post
    The sad part is that most of moderation over there is done by heavy-handed non-Traxxas employees. I've long thought that if you want real help with a Traxxas product, that's certainly not the place to go. It is the place to be however if you're a TRX fanboy with rose colored TRX glasses.
    I think traxxass is fans of fan boys
    kinda twisted when you think about what they do delete, and what they let stand!
    I've seen many times that mods will quote what someone says only to bash them where others can read it

I got many warnings over there when the 4x4 Slash came out and so did the problems it has. They don't take kindly when you question their products. Very one sided. Don't know why they stay in business with that attitude. But they do and they are everywhere.

Traxxas brand milk will be hitting the stores soon. I heard though they are having issues with the bottle tops not fitting on there right after you open the gallon. They fall off when you handle the jug and the milk quickly spills to the floor and even inside the fridge. But of course, Traxxas will deny it and tell you that the milk is made to drink from the bottle, not pour it out

You have to wounder what Traxxas is thinking maybe a bailout from the government if they go bankrupt like the big 3 ha ha
    with the economy in the dumps customer service is everything did they not learn anything

Quote Originally Posted by JackBlack26 View Post
    I got many warnings over there when the 4x4 Slash came out and so did the problems it has. They don't take kindly when you question their products. Very one sided. Don't know why they stay in business with that attitude. But they do and they are everywhere.

Traxxas brand milk will be hitting the stores soon. I heard though they are having issues with the bottle tops not fitting on there right after you open the gallon. They fall off when you handle the jug and the milk quickly spills to the floor and even inside the fridge. But of course, Traxxas will deny it and tell you that the milk is made to drink from the bottle, not pour it out

Quote Originally Posted by mrfabrications View Post
    You have to wounder what Traxxas is thinking maybe a bailout from the government if they go bankrupt like the big 3 ha ha
    with the economy in the dumps customer service is everything did they not learn anything
    Customer Service is very important, before, during, and after the sale.

But the key to customer service is providing the customer with a good quality product from the start.

If the quality is good, and customer service steps up to the plate on occasion when something does go wrong, then you have a real winning combination.

I don't think anyone faults Traxxas customer service from the point of view they treat you nice on the phone and replace your broken parts with a smile.

What is ticking everyone off is the fact they delivered a product equipped with low quality components and instead of reacting quickly with a solution, they smile and send you another ESC that burns up 10 minutes into the first run again.

I guess what I'm saying is, IMO, customer service IS everything, but only when it is supporting a quality product to begin with.

Kevin
    Last edited by dag-nabit; 05-04-2011 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mrfabrications View Post
    I agree bro!
    replacing parts because they suck does not mean great customer service
    they are doing this to avoid any back lash and loosing more sales than they are

Customer service makes or breaks retail

the way traxxas treats their customers on the forums reflects real customer service and they suck at this.. they from the start have blamed customers for faulty spartan boats

the traxxas forums reflect how traxxas does business
    and they suck
    Last edited by Brushless55; 05-04-2011 at 07:38 PM.

Couldn't have said it better myself! Hopefully they have spies that read these forums and report back to traxxas's head honchos........ And actually listen and not ignore/ delete what their customers are saying . IMO that will ruin a business faster.... The customers have talked.... NOW LISTEN TO THEM IF THEY'RE SO IMPORTANT!!!!! lol

They do have some who visit OSE who look through these threads.........

Ok ... Maybe they'll look at this one lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Rcforever27 View Post
    Ok ... Maybe they'll look at this one...
    not sure if it does any good

So, I cant say hobbyking on traxxas forums? LOL. I just had a little rant over there. Babies.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumdog View Post
    So, I cant say hobbyking on traxxas forums? LOL. I just had a little rant over there. Babies.
    I love it!
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...my-seaking-ESC

lol. They deleted the thread

Well, I'm proud of my latest post at the T*****s site. Check under the thread "water does not pass through my boat".

whoohoo! 10 infravtion points, and a B.S. excuse from a mod. He wont tell me why hobbyking is a potty word. I have a feeling I'll be banned soon

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast