Thread: Another Water Pick Up Option

Default Another Water Pick Up Option

Check out these new transom mount pick ups on Kintec Racing Site
    http://kintecracing.com/Home_Page.php

Not sure how well they would adapt to the Spartan with all the ribs on the inside of the transom. But someone may want to give it a shot

Kevin

Oh my gosh. Someone earlier mentioned that as an idea. Now look there it is. Hummmm. Maybe I should sit back and read ideas them make them as my new job. Lol
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Quote Originally Posted by JPriami View Post
    Oh my gosh. Someone earlier mentioned that as an idea. Now look there it is. Hummmm. Maybe I should sit back and read ideas them make them as my new job. Lol
    Somehow I think you probably could come up with your own good ideas, and manufacture and market them as your new job.

Kevin

I hate to say it, but traxxas might have actually fixed their problems on the new batch....

I was thinking of those when i saw them but im worried that you wouldnt be able 2 mount them low enought to pick up water at speed. i was thinking of using those in hull pickups that u only have 2 drill a small hole and they just poke down from the hull 2 use on mine. it may not look good but its easy 2 install and should work good.