Thread: prop rec miss elam

Default prop rec miss elam

hi guys, just wondering if anybody has an idea of where i should start,with props for this set up for miss elam and miss geico, have seaking 180 amp esc, and feigao 540 8xl, motor, with stock esc, motor, x645 prop hit 41mph, thanks in advance

try stepping back to X642 - I have had great luck. or maybe M445 - a little less surface area means higher revs on those motors (might seem counter intuitive, but give her a try).
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

thanks for the reply, i have x642, witch i will try tomprrow, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    try stepping back to X642 - I have had great luck. or maybe M445 - a little less surface area means higher revs on those motors (might seem counter intuitive, but give her a try).

I got more speed out of a m445 over a x645 in a stock geico on 5s.

Gonna detounge the x 645 and see if that helps free it up at all, maybe a barr cut cause i've never done it and would like to see what happens.

gonna have to learn to work these props, have no idea, have hard enough time s,b them, is there a place online, that explains this, guess i could do a search. just ordered, new stilletto, this is getting addicting, 3 boats now to play with, love it.