Thread: Aussie prop work ???

Default Aussie prop work ???

Hi im looking for somebody to do some prop work for me as im only just into boats and am good at building them but *!***!***!***!** at working prop's...please help me...Im in Australia
    HOTR 32" Neu 1515 112 kph / Etti Demon rigger 3s leopard motor / 36" r2 hobbies twin tunnel with leopard 2200kv / Delta force 22 Hydro with dirty 2 pole motor / mini bolt with 380l motor good for about 60 kph

Try Aaron Alberico. You can find him over International Waters forum.
    I would say he's the man to talk to in OZ about props. Really nice guy and knows
    his stuff.

Chris

There is Andym here on OSE as well. He's done some for the OSE folks.

John
    Change is the one Constant

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Harris View Post
    Try Aaron Alberico. You can find him over International Waters forum.
    I would say he's the man to talk to in OZ about props. Really nice guy and knows
    his stuff.

Chris
    Agreed. If for some reason you cannot get his contact information on IW, you can find him through OZSPEC.
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Thanks i will try and find aaron and give him the chance,,,,cheers
    HOTR 32" Neu 1515 112 kph / Etti Demon rigger 3s leopard motor / 36" r2 hobbies twin tunnel with leopard 2200kv / Delta force 22 Hydro with dirty 2 pole motor / mini bolt with 380l motor good for about 60 kph

Yep, Aaron at OZspec Hobbies is the man, turns out great props. He normally gets them to you pretty fast too.
    Scott Tapsall
    Pine Rivers Model Powerboat Club - Facebook Page
    My Gallery

have sent the email off to aaron waiting on the reply

All guy's, e-mail sent

regards Aaron

aaron was very quick at getting back to me...thanks mate

Aaron,

Glad to see you on this forum. Don't tell me you're going to start "acquiring" secrets from the FE guys!

- Ben
    IMPBA: 7-Time FE World Record Holder "Don't think outside the box. Rather, refuse to admit that the box exists in the first place!"

MGM Controllers - Giant Power Lipos - ML Boatworks - Wholt's Wire Drives & Struts - Nano-Oil

Ben
    NO..lol maybe i will be back next year with an electric rigger...

Very funny! I think we all know you better than that! In any case, it will be much tougher next year! Maybe we'll get you a deeper pond without the rebound.

Quote Originally Posted by Meniscus View Post
    Very funny! I think we all know you better than that! In any case, it will be much tougher next year! Maybe we'll get you a deeper pond without the rebound.
    Actually I don't think he is kidding

Chris

I know! Scary thought for sure. I may have to bring a new pair of pliers.

If I wanted a custom prop, Aaron would be one of the guys that I would be getting to do it.

Peter
    EB Taipan Schulze 32/200 1527 1d. 4s 5000 115kph
    CoCr Racing Propellors
    http://cocrracing.com.au