Thread: 15" micro mono video

Nice clean stable runs!

Very nice running boat but wrong section for video...
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Its also posted under the video section, But as i thought these mini/ micro boats are a bit of a specialized interest i posted it here as well. Didnt mean to break any rules. Martin.

As i have said before im using a $12 3800kv motor at the moment on 3s. I also have another $12 4400kv motor on the way to me that i will run on 3s. So should be lively. Great thing about these cheap motors & esc it dosnt matter if you push to far as they cost peanuts. Martin.

It's true, I am using Hobby King $40.00 set up on my Mini C and it rocks on 3S....

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    As i have said before im using a $12 3800kv motor at the moment on 3s. I also have another $12 4400kv motor on the way to me that i will run on 3s. So should be lively. Great thing about these cheap motors & esc it dosnt matter if you push to far as they cost peanuts. Martin.
    DJI Drone Advanced Pilot
    Canada

Dont know what type of motors your using but the 450 heli outrunners motors i use will pull silly size props. You just have to make sure you go up on esc size which isnt a problem with these cheap esc. So where as a lot of micro boats would use say a 30-35amp esc you can go up to 60amp or 80amp as their so cheap + your keeping a bigger margin on blowing something but probably will simply because you always wont to push harder still. Speeds addictive dont you know. Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by martin View Post
    Gotta love em! I'm just still waiting for Steve to hookup with MHZ! They have some nice mini's!

Quote Originally Posted by LiPo Power View Post
    It's true, I am using Hobby King $40.00 set up on my Mini C and it rocks on 3S....
    Right on! 3s is the sweet spot!