Hello boaters,

Who is planning on coming to practice this week?
There are a couple of quick notes I would like to pass along.
  • We would prefer that practice attendees have a current NAMBA membership and be able to present your card.

• We haven’t been to the pond yet this year so “our” course hasn’t been put into the water yet. However, Ken did mention that one of the other clubs that uses the pond also was supposed to be putting in there course this past weekend. With that being said, I am not sure what to tell you to expect regarding buoy’s.

• I plan on being at the pond no later than 5:00pm, but I will do my best to be there at 4:30pm

• As long as we can get the new oars from Ken, we will have the row boat for retrieval purposes.

• We will not have the trolling motor power system available for practice nights.

• I will have my tennis ball retrieval system for use (as long as I can find it), but remember we may not be able to get everything with it.

• I/We ask that you respond if you plan on attending practice; email, a reply post, and a phone call to me are all acceptable means of response. If you DO NOT RESPOND I will assume that you will not be participating in practice. If I get ZERO RESPONSES for participation, I will cancel practice for that week.

• I would appreciate responses sooner than later. Waiting until the last minute isn’t fair to anyone.

• According to Weather.com we are looking at 59* and Partly Cloudy. However, they are calling for rain Thursday and Friday hopefully that doesn’t show up early.

Happy boating
Mike Ball