Thread: brushless pursuit with one run on it

Default brushless pursuit with one run on it

this is my pursuit i bought and built. i have been in rc cars for quite a while so i tried boats. i have ran it once and then it just sits. i dont want this to sit around and rot when it works perfect.

its pursuit hull with all stainless hardware
    turnigy 120AMP esc
    hpi rx/tx combo
    traxxas non waterproof servo
    1620kv motor with water cooled bracket and sleeve
    spares such as hatch tape, prop shaft grease, program card (it didnt program for me but i might be doing it wrong since it just flashed saying it was tuning), all tools it came with

the boat works great and is very peppy on 4s which is what i ran for about 10 minutes. as you can see i have everything tucked away on the boat so its nice and clean when you open the hatch. its all held by velcro so can easily be moved. i also have a piece of velcro and the battery tray you can use for batteries. i ran 2 2s so i had a strip of velcro to hold mine but you can do it different.

i bought the boat to play with at the lake so i wasnt worried about speed only reliability. i only ran this boat once but it think it will be very reliable and surprisingly fast. it is super stable in choppy water.

im asking $300 shipped obo. i want to sell as a whole since i have no boats or need for any of this really. SOLD!

here is what it looks like with everything hooked up

please let me know if you have any questions!
    Last edited by 01bluerado; 04-15-2011 at 03:37 PM.

you are into cars/trucks would you be interested in any trades, i have an 1/8 buggy and revo both electric

I have a blitz with a lot of factory upgrades and castle motor/esc ill trade you straight up.

those are some super good trade deals right down my alley but im not sure right now. i really want the cash to add a full mod motor to my baja 5b. but man those are nice trade deals lol. i will keep them in mind and give the boat a couple of days to sell as cash.

Sounds good. Check out my sale thread here on my blitz for pics and details. Its been cleaned up more since the pics. It just sits here. I dont run it. Let me know.

buuummppp!

$275 shipped!

i dont have many post here but i have a good rep from ebay, traxxas forum, baja forum, and several 1:1 car forums. dont be shy guys i just want new toys!

i e-mailed you some photos of the e-revo

Quote Originally Posted by 01bluerado View Post
    those are some super good trade deals right down my alley but im not sure right now. i really want the cash to add a full mod motor to my baja 5b. but man those are nice trade deals lol. i will keep them in mind and give the boat a couple of days to sell as cash.
    $ 300.00 Hmmm, sounds like you're about $ 25.00 short there for a DPR " Wild Child " ...

Good Luck on Your Sale !
    JAE21 Rigger, ML Boatworks PS 295 Tunnel , TS3 FE Tunnel , H & M No Step 3 Mono , H & M Skater , Wildcat EP , Rio EP .

Quote Originally Posted by gizmo1 View Post
    $ 300.00 Hmmm, sounds like you're about $ 25.00 short there for a DPR " Wild Child " ...

Good Luck on Your Sale !
    its on my list of wants :)

You have a pm.

Sold!

Got the boat today, looks good, fast shipping thanks.

glad everything is what you wanted! thanks again!