Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling All my Collection

Default Here some Pix I took early this evevning

Vac u tug

Carbon boat, its molded from dumas hotshot, and the pod it by highperforance

all of them dusted off ,

Apache

the key for the the scale reference of the nicks

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Koblitz View Post
    Also, is the pro recoil in your sell folder on pb for sale? If so how much?
    this?

Dale , yep selling it too never been run brand new it has the mongoose BL system body painted, with hitech high speed servos, body painted professionally, cost me 75 buck to have it painted, no stickers all paint including the lights, selling it for $150,
    but you'll pay shipping with ins., I can drop it for you for $125 let me know

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    I was kidding. Post a pic of the carbon fiber tunnel.
    no sweat LarrysDrifter, took some pix for you it that white blue yellow tunnel

Damm ,, come to think of it I still owe you guys pix of two more model

the fastec and the miss vegas, I'll do it in the morning (sunday) and I'll post it,

when is all done I will account all the cued committed buyers, of course who came in line first then I will PM you my paypal account. you all know shipping is by the buyer and i perfer insurance , with these values I think its not more than 5 bucks, and I will pack it nice and safe if you want extra custom shipping packaging you help me out with that cost wise, just would like to mention that.

thanks guys for helping me get rid of all these boats and others.

took some pix of of the Vegas and Fastech, both are electric converstion the Fastech has a reinforced hull with CF

here's where the rudder hinge broke,

Sent you an email on the Miss Vegas.

What is the length of the carbon tunnel?

Ill take the red, white and blue carbon fiber tunnel. Let me know your pay pal.

Sent pm for total w/s for #4/#5. Please send PP add.

oh my, a tamiya 959 and a Celica, and I think a super dogfighter, I just got excited, what do you need for the super RS4 as im sure the other 3 i mentioned are outa my price range

I am in the market for a Helli. Can you post some pic's and prices? Thanks.
    Nate.
    Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    Ill take the red, white and blue carbon fiber tunnel. Let me know your pay pal.
    Actually...I got dibs on this from the first page...

I'll take the Vac-U-Tug. Shipping to 14217 NY USA. Send payment info. Thanks.

Mark

Quote Originally Posted by th3umbra View Post
    Actually...I got dibs on this from the first page...
    Thats cool. Sorry I missed it. Ill take second dibs on the carbon tunnel.
    Last edited by LarrysDrifter; 04-10-2011 at 04:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ppabalan View Post
    this?

Dale , yep selling it too never been run brand new it has the mongoose BL system body painted, with hitech high speed servos, body painted professionally, cost me 75 buck to have it painted, no stickers all paint including the lights, selling it for $150,
    but you'll pay shipping with ins., I can drop it for you for $125 let me know
    Yes, that's the one. I'll take it for 125. How much to ship to WI, 54601?

Can you send me your paypal info for the miss Vegas? Sent you an email also and no response.

Default The list

Ok Guys Sorry for the Late relpy, its the Wifie day sunday you know any way so here is the list who's gonna get what

#1 Miss Vegas user :WOODSTER

#2 Carbon Tunnel , the user is not from this forum he sent me a PM 5min after i posted it so sorry guys he is fast to the gun.

#3 Vac U user : Marko500

#4 Fastech & #5 MRP tunnel user: Lilrich

#7 Proboatshockwave user: Scott , scott emailed me don't know your user name here in this froum

ok guys , need your zip please PM me so I can get the total , Lilrich I got yours already
    as i get the total I will PM you all my paypal account

Thank you all guys

oh I forgot one more yeah Dalekoblits you got that Recoil,

Hi all give me time tomorrow to pack all of them and size it up to check how much the shipping, fyi
    for you protection and mine i will add like $4.50 insurance in shipping due to the fragile nature of these model, I will also pack it with foam that protects computers so it can be stable during the transport

Quote Originally Posted by turbobuick6 View Post
    oh my, a tamiya 959 and a Celica, and I think a super dogfighter, I just got excited, what do you need for the super RS4 as im sure the other 3 i mentioned are outa my price range
    Hey turbobuick6 which super nitro the prosche? or the mercedez CLK silver?

you know the Cellica I am selling it for $350 to some who is a collector like me and will appreciate the model, and I know you know how much these are I have two of the cellica, just keeping the one in a box still. this one I have just sat in my office shelf for years, and just ran on carpet , these easy $600 buck if you turn it around and sell it on ebay, but don't want to deal with ebay, this boat sale i have is already a hand full for me,

the 959 is a beater as you can see in the photo

Default CORRECTION on buyer for item #1

Hi All i have over looked who bid first but based on this PM log which is close user Vudo took the bit first before Woodster

here's the PM logs

04-09-2011 Yellow Hydro for sale
    10:47 AM woodster

04-09-2011 Miss Vegas
    08:35 AM Vudo

so for the correction item#1 Yellow Vegas user Vudo will take
    sorry Woodster

Quote Originally Posted by ppabalan View Post
    Ok Guys Sorry for the Late relpy, its the Wifie day sunday you know any way so here is the list who's gonna get what

#1 Miss Vegas user :WOODSTER

#2 Carbon Tunnel , the user is not from this forum he sent me a PM 5min after i posted it so sorry guys he is fast to the gun.

#3 Vac U user : Marko500

#4 Fastech & #5 MRP tunnel user: Lilrich

#7 Proboatshockwave user: Scott , scott emailed me don't know your user name here in this froum

ok guys , need your zip please PM me so I can get the total , Lilrich I got yours already
    as i get the total I will PM you all my paypal account

Thank you all guys

I only saw the Porsche one, i didn't see the Mercedes one which is probably better off I didn't, lol.

I have such a heart for the Super RS4's as they work great out side.

The shockwave will do for now, but the 959 is calling my name so bad, especially a runner in our vintage class at the track, as im getting bored running an RC10, it would put shock to some guys faces bringing it up there at least.

I'm on such a fixed income as it is right now (Diabetes is kicking my arss) plus buying another boat a couple days ago, I would like to get rid of my nib AYK pro radiant, but i dont think i could live with myself on dumping it just yet.

The shockwave will do for now

Thanks,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by turbobuick6 View Post
    I only saw the Porsche one, i didn't see the Mercedes one which is probably better off I didn't, lol.

I have such a heart for the Super RS4's as they work great out side.

The shockwave will do for now, but the 959 is calling my name so bad, especially a runner in our vintage class at the track, as im getting bored running an RC10, it would put shock to some guys faces bringing it up there at least.

I'm on such a fixed income as it is right now (Diabetes is kicking my arss) plus buying another boat a couple days ago, I would like to get rid of my nib AYK pro radiant, but i dont think i could live with myself on dumping it just yet.

The shockwave will do for now

Thanks,
    Scott
    Hey Scott shoot me when you are ready, most probably I will still have it, I am collector/horder i want to sell it but dont want to, you know I have rare tamiyas and Kyosho, I still have masami's first 1/12 scale when he was driving for us, oh by the way, you may have noticed in my pb i have a alot of ABC cars, coz thats my company here in th use abchobbyusa.com, and masami drove for us back in the 80's

for now I will work on the shockwave packing, did you pm me you zip already if not pls. thanks

I had a feeling you worked for ABC as I don't know who else would have the Masami cars in there collection,

My zip is 60074, I believe I sent you an email on it,

sorry guys to hijack this thread but this guy has some nice history right there.

I have every Rc10 known to man sitting here and if i can come to part with one I'll let yeah know on the 959

I guess everbody in line on rcgroups.com got kicked to the curb on the for sale thread he has posted on their site? THIS ONE'S GOT ME CONFUSED ?????????????
    Last edited by Shawn M; 04-11-2011 at 01:20 AM.

I will take whatever you have that is mrp that is left. Kinda hard to follow the thread . Sent you a pm too.

Quote Originally Posted by kclements View Post
    I will take whatever you have that is mrp that is left. Kinda hard to follow the thread . Sent you a pm too.

Kclements get #6 new MRP tunnel still in the box not built,

so whats left is the big red kahuna, I guess its more the shipping cost that's killing the sale on this gasser owh well if you are socal local, its yours, I mean an easy and cheap buy for you.

ok guys I will get busy packing all these, wil PM you the total

I'm local . How low can you go on the apache.
    -Mike

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast