Thread: Need an application to the stinky boat club etti 150

Default Need an application to the stinky boat club etti 150

I burnt a etti 150 Opto on a known good setup anybody know about out of warr service for these esc. Setup was an apparition cc1515 on 4s with a bec and a m545 what's up with that about ten run under the belt*!**

Could have had a faulty part in it. I would contact Steve and he can probably help you with service/repair information. He seems to be good with taking care of people.

I had one smoke on me before. All the guys at the lake that day said they had never seen that much smoke come out of an ESC! Could not figure out why it had smoked until my son reminded me I had dropped it on the concrete floor of our shop the week before we ran it.
    Wrote that one off to operator clumsiness & stupidity. LOL
    By the way welcome to the stinky boat club!

Mark

I ran the Etti 150 with a Neu 1515 1Y in a mono and had to be very careful with prop selection. With a 642 she would thermal at about 2:30. I backed off to a 640 and she ran much cooler. Today I would run nothing less than a T180 with that motor. I ran a 445 and 545 successfully in a Mean Machine but that was with a 10XL.

A fried Etti 150's got nothing on a T180!!! PeeeeeeeUwwwww!!!
    Last edited by Chilli; 04-08-2011 at 10:54 PM.

bought second had and has run well bought it here and have a t120 waiting but not gonna isk it if i burnt a etti maybe ill buy a second t180 but what about the etti?