Thread: Think this could be the culprit??

Default Think this could be the culprit??

well i adjusted the rear trim on it lowered the trim tabs and walla, away she goes!
    well the fun was quick.. i think i must have hit a submerged log or something..

also when i brought her home, i noticed that my entire outdrive was loose..

turned out it was the 2 phillips head screws were loose.. so i blue loc-tighted them and re installed, i went around the whole boat and anything fastener that was in metal got blue loc tighted.. so now i hope im good to go.
    Im also working on putting my Spektrum receiver in it. I use a M11 with spektrum. I hooked up everything, turned it on and had to reverse my servos from the radio. i get more RPMs in reverse than i do forward.. i tried to turn my EPA up to 140% on the throttle and my reverse down to 5%.. yeah throttle has a little more but not as much as it should.. any ideas guys??

Program you esc for forward only to see if you are running in forward or reverse. IF you are running in reverse switch two of the motor wires around. A couple other things to look for are the throttle trim and you might try rebinding the receiver with the adjusted tx settings.

Time to get a new prop! Try the CF ones first or just get a x640 and watch it fly!
    Go Fast...Turn Right...

Sweet! thanks again Tunnel! I am going to get ahold of that fella down in FL today sometime!! I put 2 2s lipos in it yesterday.. what a freakin difference!! i have another 8000 mah 3s comming today.. might have to hook those babys together.. just for a quick burst. dont wanna fry her!!

Did you manage to figure out the issue? 6s would burn out the esc..be careful.
    Go Fast...Turn Right...

Yeah i think so. I just got a x440 and a x640 in yesterday but its been just too windy, our lake has white caps.