Thread: Castle Hydra Ice Calibration??

Default Castle Hydra Ice Calibration??

My Hydra Ice came with Phoenix instructions. Do I have to calibrate it to the TX? If so do I calibrate it like I do a regular Hydra 240 LV???

Mike,
    It looks like they want you to use the Hydra user guide.
    http://www.castlecreations.com/products/hydra_ice.html
    MODEL BOAT RACER
    IMPBA President
    District 13 Director 2011- present
    IMPBA National Records Director 2009-2019
    IMPBA 19887L CD
    NAMBA 1169

Excellent Doug. Thanks!!

Love the data logging! It will be cool to bring the laptop to the pond when testing props.

I just checked mine and I have the Phoenix Ice instruction manual as well. Aren't the Hydro Ice esc's just water-cooled versions of the Phoenix Ice esc's? If so that would make sense why we were given the Phoenix manual.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Sure , but the problem is the calibration instructions are for a stick transmitter only. She calibrated fine using the old Hydra instructions. The 1521/1D roared to life.

BTW Dale, I know it's a bit of a haul from CLT but if you've got a free day, check out the District 12 Race in Greensboro April 30-May 1. Info is on the D12 thread in the clubs section.

Quote Originally Posted by Nautiboyz View Post
    Sure , but the problem is the calibration instructions are for a stick transmitter only. She calibrated fine using the old Hydra instructions. The 1521/1D roared to life.

BTW Dale, I know it's a bit of a haul from CLT but if you've got a free day, check out the District 12 Race in Greensboro April 30-May 1. Info is on the D12 thread in the clubs section.
    Good to know and thanks for the clarification I would have been confused on that. I will use the Hydra instruction manual.

It would be AWESOME to check out those races. I wanted to go last year but it didn't happen . I have ask permission from the old lady first lol
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"