Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: castle hydra ice 240

Quote Originally Posted by Accordnut View Post
    Can you get a measurement?
    I copied and pasted this from www.Castlecreations.com
    3.9" L x 1.6" W x 1.6" H (102mm x 51mm x 41mm) - all measurements made without cooling tubes.

4 3/8" long if you include cooling tubes and end of caps, 2 1/16" wide foot print, 1 1/4" tall

Included inside box was a coupon to get a Castle link adaptor free or field link tuning card for only $10.00.

The free Castle link adaptor comes without usb cable, but I have one that was included with my Mamba Monster esc.

do you know if the field card works on the hydra ice ? on the castle site they have 1 for flying and 1 for driving. dont say anything about boating.

300 bones and they don't included one with it people shelling out the$ for this and the xl are definetly advance rc people and are going to want the link

hi there

anyone know which software to use with hydra ice ??

thanks

herve

thanks !!!

Wink

300 bones and they don't included one with it people shelling out the$ for this and the xl are definetly advance rc people and are going to want the link
    $300 for a 32 gig i-Phone and they don't include any music? People shelling out that kind of bones are definately going to want their tunes. Why aren't they available for free?

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I just wish Castle would come out with a magic box that lets you set the parameters at the pond site without a laptop and would also read the data from the ICE.

JOE, PATRICK, are you listening?
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Cool

That would be 'way outside their core business. Why would they want to do that? How many would they really sell? We are not talking about Sony or GE here.

If the consumer wants he can buy the used laptop or iPad of his choice and use that - heck, maybe even a smart phone can handle it....

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Nice, I was waiting for this.

Now we need an iPhone app to edit the software. Bluetooth of course.

Ryan

Number one, how many other ESC brands do you see with a program box or card? LOTS! That would be a start for Castle. Outside their core business? I think not. As for reading at the pond site, that's a bit more of a challenge but I assure you they would sell!

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    That would be 'way outside their core business. Why would they want to do that? How many would they really sell? We are not talking about Sony or GE here.

If the consumer wants he can buy the used laptop or iPad of his choice and use that - heck, maybe even a smart phone can handle it....

Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Has anyone tried it on a river cat/ apparition to see if it fits?

I was thinking about this thread a few days ago. I havent read of any complaints other than the caps issue on the HV. Anyone have any bad experiences ?????

I couldnt be happier with mine!!

Quote Originally Posted by Accordnut View Post
    Can you get a measurement?
    Here are my actual measurments:
    Quote Originally Posted by detox View Post
    4 3/8" long if you include cooling tubes and end of caps, 2 1/16" wide foot print, 1 1/4" tall

Quote Originally Posted by RaceMechaniX View Post
    Yes, I ran mine on 8S with the BEC. No problems even using a 400 oz-in digital servo on steering however I did not get enough testing time on it to really make a definitive statement.
    Are you still pushing this ESC to the max.? Just wondering how it's holding out.

Mine is still sitting on the bench. Waiting on a new hull to arrive before I get a chance to test it out.
    "IT IS BETTER TO REMAIN SILENT AND THOUGHT A FOOL THAN TO OPEN YOUR MOUTH AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12