Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Traxxas are you serious?

Default Traxxas are you serious?

On 2011-03-27 14:00:48 +0000 Traxxas Online Community <support@traxxas.com> wrote:

>*!**
    > DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!
    > ***************************
    >*!**
    > Dear JPriami,
    >*!**
    > You have received a new private message at Traxxas Online Community from*!**
    > Dadx2mj, entitled "You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online*!**
    > Community".
    >*!**
    > To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must*!**
    > log in here:
    > http://traxxas.com/forums/private.php
    >*!**
    > This is the message that was sent:
    > ***************
    > Dear JPriami,
    >*!**
    > You have received an infraction at Traxxas Online Community.
    >*!**
    > Reason: Bypassing the Language Filter
    > -------
    > Bypassing the filter with initials or any means is not allowed.
    > -------
    >*!**
    > This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until*!**
    > it expires. *!**Serious infractions will never expire.
    >*!**
    > Original Post:
    > http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...69#post4741469
    >*!**
    > ---Quote---
    > Shhhhh dont say that about Traxxas and HK.. Traxxas has a beef with them*!**
    > about stealing their connector design.
    > Besides Hobbywing makes the 180 marine esc. Turnigy just relabels it with*!**
    > their name.
    > ---End Quote---
    > All the best,
    > Traxxas Online Community
    > ***************
    >*!**
    > Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page*!**
    > to reply to this private message:
    > http://traxxas.com/forums/private.php
    >*!**
    > All the best,
    > Traxxas Online Community
    >*!**

That's all I do over there is help people. And they want to send me this message over saying HK to let someone know not to say it (hobby king)? COME ON!

YOU WON'T FIND ME OVER THERE TO HELP THEM ANYMORE!!

They want to take out their personal beef with hobby king on their customers? That's sad!!!!
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Id tell them to nurse on your crank.

YA IM RIGHT WITH YOU ON THAT ONE, THAT MODERATOR IS RIDICULOUS. I GOT 10 points in the last 2 weeks for saying HK.....

HK,HK,HK,HK,HK,HK,HK,HK,HK, HOBBYKING HOBBYKING!!!!!!!!!

sorry i got u in trouble for my post mentioning HK but i wasnt thinking. You can mention Turnigy but not HK (what a joke)

Yeah larry they can nurse my crank lol.

Its ok shaun. its not your fault. Its stupid that they are taking out their issues with hobby king on customers just for saying it and they want to treat it as a curse word. That would be like us saying traxxas is a curse word here and slapping everyone for saying it. They really have their heads in the clouds.

It is ridiculous, I haven't been docked any points yet but have been hit with two warnings in the past couple days for the same thing.

This one:
    You have received a warning at Traxxas Online Community

Dear dag-nabit,

You have received a warning at Traxxas Online Community.

Reason:
    -------
    Bypassing the Language Filter

T180 Price Increase??

Original Post:

Am I imagining things or has there been a price inctrease on the T180 ESC at HK.

I thought they were selling for around $78, now I see they are priced at $90.

Kevin
    Bypassing a filtered website in this manner is not allowed.
    -------

Original Post:
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4737310
    Am I imagining things or has there been a price inctrease on the T180 ESC at HK.

I thought they were selling for around $78, now I see they are priced at $90.

Kevin
    Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
    Traxxas Online Community

And then this one yesterday for the same thread JPriami got nailed on:

Edited Post

Original Post:
    Yup I got issued a warning and had my post deleted for using the H word.

I removed this portion of your post while doing some clean up in that thread. Just to clear something up, you received a no points warning so in fact you have no warning points currently

All I was doing was cautioning another poster and making them aware of the rules. (petty and childish as they may be)

Everyone, including Traxxas, knows the Chinese are expert at reverse engineering and knocking off product design.

And yet Traxxas choose to reward this behavior by contracting them to build their product offshore, and then slap our wrists for discussing it openly on a forum.

I guess we can just move all our discussion over here, to a forum that doesn't censor free thought and speech, but as JP says, all we want to do is try and help other owners get their Spartans running reliably, and a lot of new owners go to Traxxas forum first.

Kevin

yea they are pretty crazy over there, spend thousands on there product and they tell me how to talk
    I was reading something over there today about someone talking to a rep at some event or something about the spartan and I guess it was not good news ? anybody know what i'm referring to ?
    http://traxxas.com/forums/showthread...this-boat-butt....

post # 10.

I like the look but let's be real here, the spartan is a big p.o.s.* traxxas

*at least till you put some decent electronics in it

Yeah here is the account that happened.

Posted by TheShaughnessy

"Just had to comment on this thread. Thankfully I don't own a spartan, i have a MG and a SV27.

I was at RCX in Pomona today where all the rc vendors get together and put on a show. Traxxas had the Spartan set up in an aquarium type deal with the strut set to maximum negative angle and had another model sitting outside of the tank. After thoroughly dissecting the boat i noticed plastic that seems to be worse the the MG hatch, then i saw these little cheesy metal things on the back, i think they were trim tabs but I'm still not to sure on that one. Then i notice this ugly gap between the stinger and the hull, is the flex shaft exposed like that on everyone's spartan? Right where it exits the hull before it enters the stinger? It just seemed like it would create a little bit of extra drag, did i mention it was ugly looking. During this 3-4 min not once did a traxxas rep come up to me and make small talk like every other vendor did.

So I'm still browsing around checking out their car stuff cause it is actually pretty cool when a guy starts talking about how cool the boat is ( someone spooled it up every now and then to shoot water all over) so I simply say, "read the forums before you buy this boat, that's all i'm gonna say." Next thing i know some overweight traxxas rep is yelling at me to get out of the booth cause he doesn't want to hear it from me, says he doesn't want to deal with it and to just get out of the booth, i'm pretty sure he wanted to hit me in the face (He didn't make my day though). Eventually i stepped off his carpet and just talked to him from there.

I was kinda baffeled by the whole thing so i asked the guy, if there wasn't a problem with the boat why was he getting so defensive. I said i know of a bunch of guys blowing the esc on 6s. He said, "what the 10 guys i the forum?" ( So you guys know they obviously don't care about you,or at least he doesn't. Then i start telling him how his yelling is just coming off as weakness and that if what i was saying wasn't true they would still buy the boat.

Finally Greg, they other traxxas rep there stepped in and asked what was going on. We had a little talk and he more or less apologized for his buffoon of a co worker. So just like your post was deleted from the forums i was deleted from the Traxxas booth. One thing i told Greg was that no one has hit 50 with one of their stock boats that I know of, to which he simply replied, "I did."

That's all for now. I may include more more of mine and Greg's conversation later."

Traxxas is a joke. I have an old T Maxx Im thinking about burning.

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    Traxxas is a joke. I have an old T Maxx Im thinking about burning.
    Larry,

Are you the LarrysDrifter that just started posting over on the Traxxas forum?

Just want to know so we don't get things balled up.

Kevin

thanks jpriami,
    wow ! just wow, I wonder what got in there cereal. oh well the king of shaves or miss geico will sure fill the void that the spartan was gong to fill

That's me.

HAHA! I got the same thing from the same moderator i sent him a message back asking what the?
    because i over road the filter barrier , it would not let paste a link for hobby king, so i just typed hobby king and i got an ifraction lmao
    he said it was because they cloned there traxxas plugs.
    i replied saying thats funny i only bought a pack of ten of the plugs last week. he replied saying that he thinks its sad that i thought it funny lol
    what a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    That's me.
    JPriami filled me in, ignore my replies, i know what's up now.

Kevin

I got back on a bit ago to find they have banned me for no reason given. Very unique people there to say the least. Its a very strange community there.

Okay here's the game plan. Everybody here go, "there" and just repeat HK. Fill the page! Lets all get booted out they don't want the help of experienced boaters (not me, but many many others). Traxxas is interested only in lemmings.

WOW

I had the thread I started on here mirrored on the traxxas forum and for those that know the thread was on there for all of 20 min before it was locked and straight disappeared the the next day.

With no explanation why and no points.

Seems they're sticking to the tact of it and it will go away.
    summer hasn't even started and all the "beta" testers are reporting serious issues.
    If Traxxas is not willing to listen to the customers that know what there talking about and respond or allow us to make suggestions on how to make the boat actually work;

Then I call and they should have no info on their forum

Ahhhh, a job well done (HKs on Tr***s); immature and childish I admit but cathartic. You know what they say if they can't take a joke. Just yesterday Justin was complimenting Tr***s on their customer support. I'm done with them. Hey Steven, business has gotta be boomin' since the "Albatross" was introduced. Great site, great service! Thank you.

HAHAHAHA! glad I got rid of the single traxxas pos that I owned (REVO) a long time ago. never will buy another of there products.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post
    HAHAHAHA! glad I got rid of the single traxxas pos that I owned (REVO) a long time ago. never will buy another of there products.
    Ditto! I will never support there product ever again after this boat. Ever!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeepers View Post

I think I might just unload my ERevo for how lousy traxxass is handling this boat!
    unreal and lame
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

I never knew Traxxas had a forum so I will help the cause and sign up so I can be kicked off as well. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for the info. (I do have a Villian and like it, kinda)

WOW I dint know all this. I usualy never check in here but after I saw the ¨¨consumers experience with a Traxxas rep at an recent exposition¨¨ I started serching and found this.

Its incredible how traxxas is taking care of this, come on about 80% off us bought the bought because of the 50mph on the box. And thats a lie, and the 6s is also a lie.

to be honest If I lived in the US I would have tried to get tower to refund my money. I bought the boat for 309 shipped too Miami and paid 100 more to get it to Panama and now my ESC burnt and am not even going to send it back am just going to mount the HK hobby king 180amp ESC and probably hit the stock one with a sledghammer.

hey, who is shc over at that site??
    love you man
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

shc on "that" site is shctexas on this site.

Its not a proud moment for Texas. T*****s (a Texas-based company) has NOT demonstrated professional etiquette as outlined in the Texas constitution. I apologize for their behavior. Most of us are courteous, professional and \ empathetic human beings. We assume responsibility for our mistakes in the market place. Rest assured we Texans are disappointed in T*****s behavior. Please don't hold it against us.

My Texas flag will be flown at half-mast in honor of the "Jpriamis" that have fallen.

wow post 1 thread and i get banned traxxas is sorry

My job is done there.

Quote Originally Posted by bbosncali View Post
    HeHe I saw that post first thing this morning, that oughta get their attention.

FYI I fully support those of you that are raising a bit of Cain over on the Tr****s site, but I'm going to take a slightly different approach.

I'm going to remain active on the site and PM members there to come here for honest, open, discussion and solutions. WITHOUT CENSORSHIP

Let's make this the go-to site for the Spartan community.

Kevin

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast