Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Traxxas are you serious?

did hackers take down the traxxas website?Its been unaccessable for me for the past hour

Justin,if I were you, I would remove anything at the Traxxas forum you posted if your able. Theres really not anything else to say about traxxas. I can only nod my head in shame for them.

I cant. you only have 1 hr to edit post.
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Oh. See my first post in this thread then.

lmao
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

I can't believe there coming over here and monitoring our site???? Really are they that bored??? I guess they didn't like my posts but they had it coming just hope my revo doesn't go up in flames lol

Quote Originally Posted by JPriami View Post
    I cant. you only have 1 hr to edit post.
    if you move all your photos where ever you store them like photo bucket or wat ever you use put them into a new album that should break the link atleast all your pics will be gone?

Quote Originally Posted by wilsta67 View Post
    if you move all your photos where ever you store them like photo bucket or wat ever you use put them into a new album that should break the link atleast all your pics will be gone?
    forget that idea dont work just tryed it. lol

forget that idea dont work just tryed it. lol
    It should. I changed the name of the folder I was storing photos in on PhotoBucket, and the photos disappeared from my posts.

Kevin

Justin, Thank You for the tact in getting a response from the mods.

For their information my arms are not long enough for my knuckles to drag on the ground and I stand quite upright
    For their information traxxas support called me to ask for info and input on my testing and data
    I would have been happy to retort any name calling given the simple courteous opportunity, I'm not hiding from them, they should know how to reach me.
    ksb51rl has a rather cynical view,
    We are not a mob trying to burn something, we are an interconnected group attempting to achieve a common goal, make the boat work. It's already burning, we're attempting to roust the mammoth to put out the fire and the only way to get it to move is with a big push.
    Case in point:
    17mm hexes for 1/10 2wd
    One year later we have these from Traxxas

and Hmm... they look alot like these from AKA

Traxxas should take their connector copy as the sincerest form of flattery or go after venom, they us it, and I would call their universal plug system a mechanical carbon copy.

for not doing your research
    I have been the biggest stupidest advocate for the boat on this forum because I had faith, I'm human and I make mistakes and I'll admit them.

I don't really see traxxas's forum as the front lawn, more the side-drive/garage. I do see it as too regulated to the point that they are not getting honest feed back on their product which I would believe would be the ultimate goal. They allow discussion of castle product freely, I would think that any discussion of any HK product would be meet with the equal amount of negativity to make the suggestion a mostly moot point given the opportunity; someone puts a HK sticker on the garage door, someone else will scratch it out, same as the castle sticker.

I do agree on their sentiment on HK, I know it goes against most on these forums, but dealing with it on a weekly "base consumer" basis is rather agitating.
    The pricing of all HK products appeals to most base consumers with an internet connection, However HK is in it 110% for the $$$$$ they don't give a rats *** about development and support, their government encourages blatant copyright theft.
    exceed, redcat, hobbyking, bananahobby all advertise as "hobby grade" when they should be Hasbro toy grade.
    I have more exceed stories that I have time to type them up.
    All that HK does for the hobby is scare off people with any interest and put a bad taste in the mouths of those that have real interest.

Not that Traxxas is doing much better for the boating world right now.

George

Actually HK has brought many I believe to the hobby
    you can get some great things from them at cheap prices
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    agree HK rocks!
    TRAXXAS sux!

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    agree HK rocks!
    TRAXXAS sux!
    I'm starting to believe this is the real reason traxxas is so pissed
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

I have been in the hobby for 18 years, I have owned many things my first traxxas was a RAD 2 buggy, and had more than 10 traxxas cars. The spartan been my first boat.

To me Hobby king is one of the best if not the best rc related page for batts brushless motors servos and many other things.

besides its not like the spartan is made in the usa or germany.....

Quote Originally Posted by Panama Jack View Post
    I have been in the hobby for 18 years, I have owned many things my first traxxas was a RAD 2 buggy, and had more than 10 traxxas cars. The spartan been my first boat.

To me Hobby king is one of the best if not the best rc related page for batts brushless motors servos and many other things.

besides its not like the spartan is made in the usa or germany.....
    bingo!

i hear all you guys about all that traxxas forum crap from daddy boy and the nitro clucker i got my 10 pionts for stating the truth about the spartan that it has a problem glad to be here on OSE
    IF IT DON'T GO FAST WHY HAVE IT

I hear you loud and clear kevin and thanks for the invite to ose

Default I hear that

HEY KEVIN THANKS FOR THAT INVITE TO OSE

Quote Originally Posted by rinski73 View Post
    I hear you loud and clear kevin and thanks for the invite to ose
    Good to see you decided to drop by.

Kevin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123