Thread: swordfish 240hv esc

Default swordfish 240hv esc

So I have this esc all hooked up and ready to go, tried to calibrate the throttle and this is whats happing,pulled the trigger to full throttle as directed by the manual after hearing the 3 beeps, should have sounded 4 more beeps, but got nothing, when i released the trigger to the neutral postion the motor is at full throttle, when i pull the trigger to full throttle i get neutral,It hooked up to a neu 1527 1500kv motor, I using a the latest 2.4GHz Tx AND Rx from traxxas, I have tried adjusting end points and servo reverseing without any luck, anyone got any ideas???????

Quote Originally Posted by bigfol View Post
    So I have this esc all hooked up and ready to go, tried to calibrate the throttle and this is whats happing,pulled the trigger to full throttle as directed by the manual after hearing the 3 beeps, should have sounded 4 more beeps, but got nothing, when i released the trigger to the neutral postion the motor is at full throttle, when i pull the trigger to full throttle i get neutral,It hooked up to a neu 1527 1500kv motor, I using a the latest 2.4GHz Tx AND Rx from traxxas, I have tried adjusting end points and servo reverseing without any luck, anyone got any ideas???????
    Did you adjust the throttle trim or is that what you are calling the end points? I had a problem with the 120 doing the same thing and after I turned the throttle trim full clockwise and redid the throttle calibration it worked great for me.
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

I will have another look at the throttle trim settings thanks for the info, I let you know how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by bigfol View Post
    I will have another look at the throttle trim settings thanks for the info, I let you know how it goes.
    Hopefully it works, trust me I know it can be a pain in the butt lol...

to OSE by the way!
    - Diesel's Youtube
    - Diesel's Fleet
    "It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves"

Diesel your the man, worked a treat, had to turn back the throttle trim nob counter- clock wise on the tx and re-calibrated,still trying to work out this new Traxxas 2.4GHz tranny with its muti knob and all the rest of it....... I guess when all else fails read the instructions..LOL

Thanks for the welcome too...