Thread: IE9 & the board

Default IE9 & the board

steven(yes I know, long time no post*), vbulletin and IE9 don't seem to play nice together. the pics hosted onsite don't appear to resize properly. when they are overtall the previous-next boxes disaper behind a scroll bar(or off the bottom of the screen, not sure). thought you would like to know.
    rex
    *been 'playing' with rockets lately :).
    Still waiting for my boat to come in.it came in

You need, just like in IE8, to turn on the comparability view option on in the browsers settings. Have you tried that?

I just tried in IE9 and saw no issues, BUT I have bigger screens (1680x1050). It might be a combination of big image, IE9 and smaller screen that does it.

I haven't noticed it with FF4 on my laptop (1280x800), but it's a mac so I can't install IE9 to try on it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Rex R View Post
    steven(yes I know, long time no post*), vbulletin and IE9 don't seem to play nice together. the pics hosted onsite don't appear to resize properly. when they are overtall the previous-next boxes disaper behind a scroll bar(or off the bottom of the screen, not sure). thought you would like to know.
    rex
    *been 'playing' with rockets lately :).
    Cab you try it now and let me know?
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!