Thread: Minicat Hydro prop shaft

Default Minicat Hydro prop shaft

Need one of these: 094 Flex Cable with 3mm propeller shaft for 3mm props that are designed for a drive dog style shaft. Measures approx. 7.65" from end to end

Evidently these were once sold by OSE but are no longer offered. Want to change from the threaded props to drive dog props.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

I thought Minicat sold these also. http://www.minicatracingusa.com/mparts.html

Get with Jim at Minicat racing. Telephone: 813.996.6997 or info@minicatracingusa.com
    Last edited by SweetAccord; 03-13-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Thanks, I looked on his site but don't see them. They have what I 've got, and a "Drive Dog Flex Shaft 3mm Flex shaft 4mm prop shaft". But I need a 3mm prop shaft to fit the bearing/strut. Guess I'll PM Jim. Might have to go to 4mm threaded (M4) props. Crap, I already have several 3mm and 4mm drivedog props, I didn't want to have to stock a third type. I see Steve stocks several sizes of these.
    Last edited by sundog; 03-13-2011 at 01:46 PM.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Turns out the drive dog prop shaft that Minicat Racing stocks is what I needed - it was just mislabeled on the website. Thanks for your help, Jim.

No problem! I'll get the website corrected! Sorry for the confusion!
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com