Thread: battery voltage to high?

Default battery voltage to high?

i have a 32inch cat running a turnigy monster 2000 200A esc kb45 1000kv motor.was runing two 22.2v lipos 2geather was going fine then the boat cut out.one of the batterys was hot and the other was cold went to charge them and the hot battery the charger says voltage to high? i plug it into my boat and its dead :S no power cuming out of it.so i brought two 14.8v 5200mah lipos run them in series boat was goin well for about 5min then cut out.went to charge batterys now 1 of them wont charge its saying voltage 2 high but when i hook it up its dead.i dunno what 2 do except burn it and buy a nitro so over it!

pics of your wiring? sounds like something is wrong there.

Cool

What charger? Does it say "Input voltatge too high"? You have probably over-discharged the pack, but like above we'd prefer to see a photo or diagram of the wiring.

Were you running 12S1P or 6S2P? You were warned not to run 12S. Does the ESC arm with the good 4S and 6S packs, or is it dead with all? The ESC could be toast. Give us some information and we can help.

Sorry about your difficulties, but if you think this is frustrating, try nitro...

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

:blush i did run 12s i couldnt help myself but it was far too powerfull.so i was running the two 22.2v lipos in parellel and it was fine for a few turns.the charger is hyperion eoso6o6i its says check the batt over voltage.the esc arms up and counts the correct number of cells and goes fine on the good battery.with the 14.8 batterys i was running both of them in series.i dont understand what 12S1P or 6S2P means? im a rookie