Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: 32" hotr 90+mph

Cool

Keith, the ignore function works great. You should know by now that feeding the trolls just encourages them to stick around.

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

I'm having problems with my steering wheel it seems we are getting off course. lol

Mike tried something and it worked. Its not just the esc but the motors are at like 57,000 rpm and are still in 1 piece. We all know this is only good for 3 or 4 runs and that is all mike is looking to go. I'm happy for him and hope to see the vid of a 100+.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluid View Post
    Keith, the ignore function works great. You should know by now that feeding the trolls just encourages them to stick around.

I dont have a 90 mph boat so im irrelevant too I just realize it. So please teach us more about setups and what they will do. Let let the leopards fail first before we make a call on them. You guys have saw boats so the motors are doing just fine so far.

Last edited by Diegoboy; 04-19-2011 at 08:46 AM. Reason: useless chatter

Howard you shook up the world like Muhammed Ali. Lol great job I mean seriously at least the ones that wanto accept change will the ones that dont let them live in the past on past accomplishments.At least the other guy does build boat once in awhile. I bet you cant do 100 before he slams the next newb or makes one feel stupid for asking a question. Ready set go! you give him the spotlite hes like a deer nothing to say. But covertly in a attack from the back kind of way hes always ready for that kind of cowardly stuff .When I called out his boat he had nothing to say thendunn dunna naaaaa protectors of the universe thundercats ho! lol. if you remember what was said alot of members dont like him either lol.

Spin prop fast. Put weight forward. Done. Kissing Howards as$ and disrespecting everyone else is all you seem to know. Where's that magically cheap esc mr designer? Back under the bridge now.

cheap is your thing broke boy ill just let howard deal with you as he chooses from here on out sorry for talking about your god young child. Lol youre about 30 mph irrelevant not to much better than me. LOL hes gone so am I . ramble on alone aint no body listening to you man. No I only disrepect you the patron of resistance records lol. Your level of hate is SUPREME even GRAND if you will. Dont be upset coz he lost his crown. Tru champs get it back so stop talking and you and your god set up a 100 plus cat you got the Knowledge what you waitng for? Oh my esc is gonna be sweet. when it comes to building you cant touch me boy so please go make some money to pay mommy's cc off lol.

"Spin the prop fast put weight foward" I remember a member once said "its that easy huh?" lol if it is why are you 30 mph behind aint nothin easy about what he did just be honest it makes you sick it wasnt you lol your gods 15 mph behind too. Smell the coffee pimp youre not an expert by any far stretch. You got a cute boat real fancy man yeah.
    My esc must be in your elam lol
    there will be races in nc it seems so please please please come and bring your mouth with you.

Twinkie
    Last edited by TotalPackage; 04-19-2011 at 08:39 AM.

One more post edit will suffice, no? I prefer a fast boat that I don't need to retrieve five times per run sorry. And yes, that is what Howard did. No special prop work, no hull mods as far as ride surface or aerodynamics. Level strut , spin prop fast forward weight and watch it fly. My boat you refer to may only be running 70s but will also take a turn at that speed. A little more impressive IMO. Not to mention run that way in the chop. All full now troll? I can keep feeding you if you want.

This thread is
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718