Thread: Sharpen up the turning

Default Sharpen up the turning

Hi,

I would like my vee to turn a bit sharper as currently the turning circle isnt great, would changing the servo be the answer?

Cheers!

Cool

Several things to try. First, turn the Steering Rate knob on the transmitter all the way up to maximize the throw. Next, move the steering rod out to the end of the servo arm, this will increase rudder throw and tighten the turns even more. Finally, make sure your turn fins are as deep in the water as possible, they can rotate up and out of the water accidentally. You should now be able to turn so tightly you can roll the boat over!

ERROR 403 - This is not the page you are looking for

Thanks fluid, I have adjusted the servo arm out to the last hole, Ill try adjusting the steering rate and see if that helps.

[QUOTE=Fluid;289004]Several things to try. First, turn the Steering Rate knob on the transmitter all the way up to maximize the throw. Next, move the steering rod out to the end of the servo arm, this will increase rudder throw and tighten the turns even more. Finally, make sure your turn fins are as deep in the water as possible, they can rotate up and out of the water accidentally. You should now be able to turn so tightly you can roll the boat over!

I adjusted the steering rate knob and was well surprised how much tighter it turns! I don't even have it set fully on!!

Tone