Thread: Boat

Thumbs up Boat

Thanks Jim for a sweet boat. It arrived EH OK Mint condition. Waxed up the hull threw a ballon over the reciever and mounted the battery about 2 inches from the transom. Hope thats a good starting point. Coulndt help not doing a brief bathroom test All seems good. Still got to add boat and hatch flotation and spice up the exterior abit. Any tips or recomendations gladly accepted. Hmmmm.. . Now what does the second boat need to be ? ... Haha the Warden is gonna kill me if she finds another boat. But Im a guy so whatever

Get a Starship. Much Faster!

Yeah the StarShip looks like a good choice . One boat just aint enough .....

When you get the Starship I can gurantee you will like it more!

The MiniCat racing instruction sheet says to add some pool noodle to the hatch and inside for flotation. I was thinking of using that insulating spray foam. How much do you think is needed in the frot on the boat ? couple inches ?or is the spray foam a bad idead ?

It's hard to tell how much would be needed. Put in as much as you can but use pool noodle. It would be better as it won't harm the hull (no chemicals) and it's light and best of all it's removable and they are dirt cheap. Check your local .99¢ store.