Thread: wtb 120A esc

Default wtb 120A esc

im looking for a cheaper 120A esc. i was planning on getting a turnigy 120A and program card from HK but dont want to wait on shipping if possible.

so let me know what you have as i need one!!

i would prefer easy tuning as i will be running lipo and nimh or atleast any easy way to cut off the lvc.

I have a SeaKing 120A ESC that I ran twice. Comes with Programming Sheet, very easy to set up with your radio. $65 Shipped
    Also comes w/ Series Connector

Features

Hobbywing Seaking 120A V2 Marine Brushless Electric Speed Controller ESC for Boat
    Use top quality electronic components to enhance the current endurance ability of the ESC.
    Special designed for RC boat, with excellent start-up, acceleration and linearity features.
    With water cooling system and the whole ESC is waterproof to get a longer life.
    2 running modes ("Forward Only" mode and "Forward/Backward" mode).
    With 8 steps of timing adjustment to get the best compatibility with various of motors.
    Multiple protection features: Low voltage cut-off protection for lithium or nickel battery / Over-heat protection / Throttle signal loss protection.
    Switching mode built-in BEC has a very powerful output even working with 6 cells lipo battery.
    User programmable and compatible with the pocket-sized Digital LED Program Card (Optional equipment) to set the ESC easily.

Specifications

Output: Continuous current 120A, burst current 240A.
    Input: 6-18 cells NiMH/NiCd or 2-6 cells LiPo.
    BEC Output: 6V@3A Switching mode built-in BEC.
    Suitable Motor: Sensorless Brushless Motor
    External diameter of the water cooling pipe: 5.0mm
    Size: 94mm(L) * 33mm(W) * 18mm(H).
    Weight: 91g

missed that one

bump for another try!

I see you want a 120 amp esc, but i have a new Seaking 90amp esc in SS. Thiught i just ask.
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

how much are you asking for it? that should be enough

Sorry it sold. Good luck with finding one.
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

i went on and ordered a turnigy 120A and card. i had to get a few small goodies anyways. thanks for the offers though!