Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTB Rigger

Default WTB Rigger

I am looking for a rigger of some type! Fiberglass or wood. 2 cell on up!

do you want with or without motor/esc? i have a jae i would part with. i ran it on a neu 1415 and cc240 but would rather sell it without the motor/esc. here is the build thread, it has been used since then so if you are interested i can send you some new pictures. there are a few scratches on the sponsons from loosing the radio and beaching it in the sand. i am looking for about $150 plus shipping for it less esc, motor and prop

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...highlight=1415

i also have a jae 12 with ul-1 motor/esc for $300 shipped
    https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...&highlight=jae

IF Jp passes on the .21 I would love to talk to you about it.

Send me some new pics please.

Chuck has built some nice riggers....might be worth your interest....
    "Will race for cookies!"
    IMPBA D12
    My Gallery: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/album.php?u=1738

i will try and get you pictures of its current state tomorrow. it is all good just a few scrapes..

THANKS HOTWATER!

Talking WTB Rigger

Would you have any interest in a Matrix Rigger.
    The main tub is 25" by 3 3/4". Sponson width at 16"
    Setup for P-Hydro, with a brand new Castle 120 esc, a 1515 1y with brand new cooling jacket. Also Spektrum receiver on board. It also comes with the Feiago 540xl 7 and cooling jacket. Right now she is sporting an Octura x440 prop.

Bind to your radio and add a battery, you rtr.

Killer V

This post has been amended to show a 1515 1y as I previiously stated it was a 1.5y.
    Thank you for bringing it to my attention
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Killer V; 02-16-2011 at 07:53 AM. Reason: spelling, wrong motor wind

Quote Originally Posted by Killer V View Post
    Would you have any interest in a Matrix Rigger.
    The main tub is 25" by 3 3/4". Sponson width at 16"
    Setup for P-Hydro, with a brand new Castle 120 esc, a 1515 1.5y with brand new cooling jacket. Also Spektrum receiver on board. It also comes with the Feiago 540xl 7 and cooling jacket. Right now she is sporting an Octura x440 prop.

Bind to your radio and add a battery, you rtr.

Killer V
    that looks like a very nice rigger jeff!... so a 1515 1.5y? you run 6s in the rigger? the 1.5y is a 1500kv motor? very nice boat btw...

Default WTB Rigger

JMSCARD,

The P class is only 4s. Plus there would be no room. And the prop rpm would be way too high. I tested it last year with the 540 xl 7, which has 100 rpm higher. I would say she ran in the low 50's. But the 540 xl you can buy for $70.00. The Neu 1515 1y is a much more expensive motor and I think will perform much better.

Killer V
    Last edited by Killer V; 02-15-2011 at 08:44 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by Killer V View Post
    JMSCARD,

The P class is only 4s. Plus there would be no room. And the prop rpm would be way too high. I tested it last year with the 540 xl 7, which has 100 rpm higher. I would say she ran in the low 50's. But the 540 xl you can buy for $70.00. The Neu 1515 1y is a much more expensive motor and I think will perform much better.

Killer V
    right on jeff... in your other posting you said NEU 1.5y.... thats why I asked about the 6s.. thought you meant 1y... well let us all know what ya want for it if the original OP passes... :)

Default money

What kind of money?

Ive got an ose members H&M here at my house that hes thinking of parting with. Its been stripped, carbon fibered and began to repaint it. Its kinda mid project, would have to be re-assembled. Hull, hardware and a Hacker 8XL. Id think he'd let it go pretty reasonably

What kind of money on both of yalls boats? Send me a pm

Default WTB Rigger

jpracing1997,

I have sent you a PM regarding pricing. You have 1st shot at it.
    Since it is your thread.

Killer V

I
    'm gonna pass on this one. Thanks

Default WTB Rigger

So far I have a pass on the Rigger. Maybe it's just me. I always have top shelf boats, so I am not sure where to price them. I know a loss is automatic, so I could use some advice.

I think this boat would be fairly priced @ $500.00 Someone else must have something similar. Is everyone building these top shelf boats for $250.00

Please enlighten me, I would appreciate it.

Killer V

Thats a reasonable price, but now you can buy esc's from hobby city for nearly nothing, and the leopard motors are cheap also. So to get a hull rtr don't take that much these days. You are about right on the money for what you have, just not for me! Nice boat though.

Default WTB Rigger

I am a little confused and dismayed. I am on Mr Vaccaro's forum, he mostly sold Neu, Feiago, motors before leopard came out. He has Castle speed control, and some othe misc ones, but we now talk about getting chinese stuff and Hobby city esc's.

Maybe I am wrong by buying the top quality products from Mr Vaccaro, maybe there should be another forum. One for guys that race, and can't rely on the chinese stuff. And another forum for out of the box boats and hobby king and hobby city built boats.

I was just trying to offer a great quailty product, as it would be the only thing that I could build or sell.

I yield to the moderators if they want to move my post or delete my opinion entirely.

Killer V

For what its worth that was a great running Matrix rigger.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Raydee#p/u/32/8lvCZM9q50Y
    Team Liquid Dash

lol. a bit touchy?

Default WTB Rigger

No not touchy, just right! I don't need to sell anything, I thought I would just share my my good fortune and investments. But as an investor myself, there is always a chance that you will lose on an investment. I try to minimize the losses.

It's all good!

Killer V

Say what you want, but alot of people here are buying esc's from other places!!!! I have neu motors and good esc's also, but why not save when you can? I just want a rigger with some hardware! Anyone have one?

And for the other forum's, there are several!

You act like you got offended because I passed on your rigger. It looks kinda small to me in the pics. I just wanted a bigger one with no electronics.
    Last edited by jpracing1997; 02-18-2011 at 06:17 AM.

Default WTB Rigger

No I am not offended at all. We are all allowed to voice opinions. You will find what you are looking for, and I will race the rigger for this season. I was just trying to help.

And Raydee thank you for the link for your former boat, you did a great job on her, even before I got it.

Killer V

here are some pictures. i replied to your pm.
    it includes jae hull, boom tubes, turn fin, boom tube colars, strut, 187 shaft, rudder, motor mount, pushrod seal (redline), servo linkage. all shipped usps priority for $150 i am including a hitec 225mg servo, i am not sure if it is good or not because it has been sitting for a while but i think it is fine (no guarantee). i included pictures of the damage, scratches on the sponson and the trandsom. the trandsom was glued and glassed on the inside. the rudder needs to be mounted and servo mount made. the trandsom was damaged because i wasnt using a break away bolt (learned my lesson there). i was using a 1415 1y and it ran in the mid 60's but i have owned several of these that ran mid to upper 50's on ul-1 motors and esc. it will be disassambled for shipping and sent usps priority

pics of damage, it is repaired solid and water tight. if you wanted to the paint is easy to match as it if off the shelf spray with clear..

my boat is no longer available.....

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck E Cheese View Post
    my boat is no longer available.....
    Grats to the buyer. Was hoping it would get passed up.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast