Thread: Charging Connection?

Default Charging Connection?

Hi,

Im new to this and have been doing a bit of searching around.

I have this charger.

I have these batteries

These are the leads from the esc

Now I assume the batteries will fit the lead above as they are both 5.5 bullet connectors.

The problem is i got the charger and the batteries and there doesnt seem to be a way of using the cables supplied to charge the batteries.

Do i need some sort of connector? i have read something about EC5 connectors but not sure if im off track.

anyone?

If the batts have 5.5's cut the end off the main banana plug charging harness and solder on 5.5's...............
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=

OSE here sells the 5.5mm bullet connectors needed to replace/modify the existing ends on the charging cable supplied with your charger.

Thanks for that!

I got another issue though. The website says the batteries have 5.5mm bullet connectors. When I look at them they look really small.

Anyone own these batteries or know enough to tell me if they are actually 5.5mm because I think they may be even smaller than 4mm.

Do you have the batteries? They come with 5.5s, measure yours to make sure, if they aren't then you got jipped on the bullets
    Last edited by Make-a-Wake; 02-14-2011 at 04:36 PM.
    NEED PARALLEL CONNECTORS?? QUALITY 5.5MM, 8MM, 8 AND 10 AWG, GET THEM HERE: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...est!&highlight=