Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Custom Carbon Fiber Motor Mounts

Quote Originally Posted by H2OCamel View Post
    Randy can you make one for a Plett 355/45 for me? it has three 4mm mounting screws. here is the motor specs.
    http://www.plettenberg-motoren.com/U...5_45/Masse.htm
    I want it for a shockwave 36 let me know price if you can.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    My standard mount should work with that one, I will only need to make motorplate to fit it......$70 shipped + pp
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Boaterguy View Post
    http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...-540XL&cat=116
    how much for this motor? mount cannot be more than 2" wide
    what is it going in ?
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

My rigger, I was looking for your motors :)

Quote Originally Posted by Boaterguy View Post
    My rigger, I was looking for your motors :)
    The fiago are much better than what i had..over all width cant be over 2''. Send me a pic....If the boat isn't wood you can probably get buy with a cf plate epoxied in...it could be something that you might need to do....send me a pic and will try to help you..
    --Albert Einstein

It is wood, here is the thread: https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ad.php?t=24426
    There are pics on there, although it is 1/4" tub sides, it might hold up to a mount, with some mods, a creative (we are all VERY creative) mount

Quote Originally Posted by rearwheelin View Post
    Black CF is almost 3 times the money for me and the color that i have would be silver for you. if you want black would be $80......I will need a pic of your layout unless you feel the mount has room ...$60 for silver
    Hello, I think I would prefer the black CF over the silver. Here is a picture of the stock layout for the boat:

StockMissGeico.jpg

I'm wondering if it makes sense to take the wood out of the boat and laydown carbon on the floor before I mount the new motor mount and motor?

Thanks,

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha22 View Post
    Hello, I think I would prefer the black CF over the silver. Here is a picture of the stock layout for the boat:

StockMissGeico.jpg

I'm wondering if it makes sense to take the wood out of the boat and laydown carbon on the floor before I mount the new motor mount and motor?

Thanks,

Pete
    Sorry for the delay in response , I have been real buisey.....I may need to take a break from building mounts for a while.......I am sure OSE has a great mount for less money that will do a good job for your application......You may want to tear out the wood and lay down some cloth or just epoxy a mount to the fiberglass if the hull is strong......Thank you though....
    --Albert Einstein

Not taking orders at this time......Thank you ! Will be back at a future date. Feel free to PM me .
    --Albert Einstein

OK, no problem. Thanks for your time and suggestion.

Best Regards,

Pete

Default New Hydro Mount !!!! For 1500 or 40mm Motor application..

101_0922.jpg101_0919.jpg101_0920.jpg101_0921.jpg
    This hydro mount is special for all Neu 1500 series brushless motors....... will fit 25mm paterns as well and up to 8mm shaft.
    2mm cf side plates, 3mm motor plate... the one in my pics has 2 2mm plates doubled up .... I will be ordering black 3mm plate in the future for the motor plate and 2mm black sides...... This mount is super low profile so it will fit in anything and will handle 5000 watts of power easily !! Aluminum square bar for a great epoxy surface and added strength and will allow it to unbolt from the floor....... Strength and looks make this a lifetime mount !! Price is to be determined still and I make them as I find time so if your in a rush please be calm :) ........... Thanks for looking ! Randy
    --Albert Einstein

That looks GREAT!! Thanks, can't wait till I get it in the boat.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12