Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Custom Carbon Fiber Motor Mounts

Default Custom Carbon Fiber Motor Mounts

Hello all ! Was recomended that I post my motor mounts for sale here. My mounts are hand made with simple tools apon request. I originally designed my '' Simple Mount'' for mono's around NEU 1500 series motor, the motor plate is adjustable for angle and can be fliped over for hydro's. ESC mounting plates are made apon request and can be made to customers size of esc requierments . ESC plate can in most cases bolt over motor or collet or down low to collet, 2 simple screws to remove.......Wieght is 2.6 oz for simple mount . I do custom requests, and save all templates from previous custom jobs so if you see something you like in one of the pics I can repete the same job easily..........The last pic is for 4'' rails for a 1527 .......This is high quality CF and curently have 3 colors of CF: blue, red and silver....I bought these colors on a run from a local CF store at a speacial price because it didn't sell and when its gone its gone.....Black CF is allmost 3 times the money..... Mounts start at $50 shipped........Thanks You , Randy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

i want to see if you iican make a mount for a castle 1521 1600kv

Quote Originally Posted by richt View Post
    i want to see if you iican make a mount for a castle 1521 1600kv
    I have 2 right now allmost ready to go.....
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger and more complex... It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction."
    --Albert Einstein

how much for it?

how much for it?
    $43 shipped 1st class...
    Last edited by rearwheelin; 02-13-2011 at 02:36 PM.
    --Albert Einstein

ok i will get me one this week.let me know how to pay for it

thanks

ok i will get me one this week.let me know how to pay for it

thanks
    Paypal is good...............randy.duke1@gmail.com
    --Albert Einstein

ok thanks i will order it

just wanted to post a few pics of randys mount he made going in my new df pirate..he did a very nice job and they are rugged...its holding a brand spanking new neu 1527 1.5d...nice work and a cool esc plate too
    "FE" STANDS FOR FRUSTRATING EXPLOSIONS

Quote Originally Posted by RIPFENCE View Post
    just wanted to post a few pics of randys mount he made going in my new df pirate..he did a very nice job and they are rugged...its holding a brand spanking new neu 1527 1.5d...nice work and a cool esc plate too
    Thanks for posting ! You are going to use the side suports too right ? They will help distribut the wieght of your motor more and sure to keep it all inline after a crash........Looks good ! Seems like a good fit.
    --Albert Einstein

Welcome to the Unique products section Randy , looks like you have a awesome product .........................
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher 67 View Post
    Welcome to the Unique products section Randy , looks like you have a awesome product .........................
    Thanks Peter , I really appreciate that ! Sure am glad I have a day job at the rate motor mounts sell.......
    --Albert Einstein

A lot of boaters are probably still recovering from christmas.....

Trust me it picks up , I had to close shop twice last year just to get caught up . I have to thank you for taking up some of the mount requests , I never got to a single one of my projects last year . For me lately it has slowed down right to a crawl allowing me to get to some of my much neglected projects........................
    Necessity is the mother of invention.............

Youtube Video's http://www.youtube.com/user/Titanis2000

I hear ya...Now that I am back to work at my real job, putting in 60- 75 hrs a week I will be really buisey with two little boys (3 and 1 yrs.) , making mounts and keeping momma happy . I am building my last boat for a good while and every one in my house is sleeping ... Did some work on my Rico 31 , I have been trying to build this thing for two months..........
    --Albert Einstein

do you have a mount for the 1520 1600 kv . if i want one how do i pay for it

do you have a mount for the 1520 1600 kv . if i want one how do i pay for it
    I still have a couple.... Send $43 PayPal + pp fees or send as gift to....... randy.duke1@gmail.com
    --Albert Einstein

Randy, Requesting motor mount for Neu 1527 going in a H&M 36" Mono(no Rails)
    prefer Red CF. What is your leadtime and price? Thanks, Joe

Quote Originally Posted by rcbidder View Post
    Randy, Requesting motor mount for Neu 1527 going in a H&M 36" Mono(no Rails)
    prefer Red CF. What is your leadtime and price? Thanks, Joe
    $80.00 shipped and I can get started on it tonight and possibly ship tomarro...
    --Albert Einstein

Forgot to mention, an ESC Mount top of motor. How much would this add to cost and time.

Quote Originally Posted by rearwheelin View Post
    $80.00 shipped and I can get started on it tonight and possibly ship tomarro...

Forgot to mention, an ESC Mount top of motor. How much would this add to cost and time.
    I will add another $25 . What esc so I can build a correct size or dementions of the esc plate would be good. The plate will be allmost 3'' wide so let me know how long it needs to be.
    --Albert Einstein

ESC: Castle Hydra Ice 240, can we call an even $100.00 shipped(USPS Priority)
    Send Paypal to: randy.duke1@gmail.com, please confirm.

I will add another $25 . What esc so I can build a correct size or dementions of the esc plate would be good. The plate will be allmost 3'' wide so let me know how long it needs to be.

ESC: Castle Hydra Ice 240, can we call an even $100.00 shipped(USPS Priority)
    Send Paypal to: randy.duke1@gmail.com, please confirm.
    I can ship it first class , It will cost me about $2.50 and get to you just as fast.... Even $100 is good and pp is correct.
    --Albert Einstein

Deal, Check your PayPal account, $100 Gift sent(avoid fee), ship to is on message line.
    Thanks, Joe

I can ship it first class , It will cost me about $2.50 and get to you just as fast.... Even $100 is good and pp is correct.

Deal, Check your PayPal account, $100 Gift sent(avoid fee), ship to is on message line.
    Thanks, Joe
    PP recieved ! Thank you Joe I will get started on it
    --Albert Einstein

Mount is done , will ship tomarro. Picture doesn't show finishing touches. Sealed the edges with epoxy , turned out nice ! Thanks , Randy
    --Albert Einstein

Hello,
    I'm thinking of putting a Neu 1515 in my Miss Geico. I don't think the stock motor mount is enough to hold the bigger motor properly. How much would it cost for a custom carbon mount in black?

Thank you!

Pete

I forgot to add that I plan on running a water jacket with the motor in case that makes a difference. Thanks again.

Randy can you make one for a Plett 355/45 for me? it has three 4mm mounting screws. here is the motor specs.
    http://www.plettenberg-motoren.com/U...5_45/Masse.htm
    I want it for a shockwave 36 let me know price if you can.
    Thanks in advance,
    Chris
    "Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument, an exchange of ignorance." Robert Quillen

Quote Originally Posted by Piranha22 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm thinking of putting a Neu 1515 in my Miss Geico. I don't think the stock motor mount is enough to hold the bigger motor properly. How much would it cost for a custom carbon mount in black?

Thank you!

Pete
    Black CF is almost 3 times the money for me and the color that i have would be silver for you. if you want black would be $80......I will need a pic of your layout unless you feel the mount has room ...$60 for silver
    --Albert Einstein

http://www.offshoreelectrics.com/pro...-540XL&cat=116
    how much for this motor? mount cannot be more than 2" wide

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast