Thread: Just saying Hi

Default Just saying Hi

Hi all,

New to the forum, but have been hanging out on the Traxxas forum for a bit, so I recognize a few names here.

Have been running a couple SV27's for the past couple summers (my daughter is my RC buddy) and have a couple Spartans on order for the upcoming season.

Everything is froze solid here north of the 49th, but following the forums closely to get some ideas on how best to set the Spartans up when they arrive.

Looking forward to tapping into the experience and expertise here.

Kevin

Hi and welcome to OSE.You wont find a better FE site or forum.Everyone here is very helpful.

If you're in Calgary you should bring them out to Elliston Lake this spring. (where they have the fireworks)
    We usually practice on Sundays if the weather's okay. I'd love to see the Spartan run and we need more FE's to come out and play.
    There will be a new website soon for the Calgary-Edmonton Namba club, I'll keep you posted.
    Namba District 16
    1/8 Miss U.S., 1/8 59 Maverick, 1/8 Executone, 1/8 Smokin Joe, 1/8 Bud, MLGSX380, AC Pro40II Q Sport, AC Pro40II nitro,Twincraft mono 10s, Vision AOPC, VS1 FE, M34.

Good to see some "locals" here

I'm in Red Deer, and we usually run out at Pigeon Lake. But I appreciate the invite, and would like to know about the new site when it is up. Calgary and Edmonton aren't that far.

Kevin

Hello there Kevin. Glad to see you here
    Land, Sea & Air, A true RC Addict.

Hi Kevin and welcome to OSE!

Quote Originally Posted by LarrysDrifter View Post
    Hi and welcome to OSE.You wont find a better FE site or forum.Everyone here is very helpful.
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s