Thread: SJFE-MBC Spring Fun Run

Default SJFE-MBC Spring Fun Run

SJFE MBC Will host the First annual spring fun run on the Weekend of April 26th here in Manahawkin Nj. I have the site narrowed down to 2 lakes and am awaiting confirmation from the township on the site with power & restroom facilities. It looks really good. The "B" site also has restroom facilities but I don’t have power access there. I will look into generators. There is a Holiday Inn 2 miles from both sites and 13 hotels on Long Beach Island 6 miles away. Pricing will be off-season and reasonable. This will be an all-electric event. Basically run what you bung with a 4 boat @ a time on water limit. There will be an OffShore Exhibition with 2 divisions. I will post more details on that over the next few weeks. As I receive entries I will have a better idea of what’s going to run.
    We can use this thread for rsvps.
    Anyone interested in helping me out with the event is more than welcome.
    Last edited by SJFE; 12-22-2007 at 11:05 AM.

count us in Tom --- My son & I will be there. We'll bring our stock SV's, Our Group 44 Cat and maybe a new Maritimo! I think we can help out!
    We did it with a Bang!

Cats Are Where It's At!

That would be Great man. I will keep you guys posted as things develop. I welcome any input, suggestions or what ever also. :).

Default suggestion

You may want to consider running a small course say 10 laps on a 1/10. We are finding its a great equilizer with all the wildly different speed boats out now.

That is a great idea. I will keep it in mind as I get a good iea of whats running.