Thread: venom 5000 40c batteries

Default venom 5000 40c batteries

i am having trouble getting my hyperion 1201 charger to want to charge these batteries.any suggestions?

What kind of trouble is it giving you...your description is really vauge.

doby:i tried to send you a rather lengthy reply explaining problem however when i submitted it it aparently got lost. what happens is i have to use one partictular pack to trick charger into charging any of the other packs.i am using a astro blinky to balance the packs & always discharge them down to 3.0v & recharge them to 50% after testing.any ideas?

When I charge my batteries I plug my battery to red and black port on the charger along with the balancing port, set to lipo, capacity, charging rate and up he goes....
    I charge my batteries fully unless they have to go on the shelf for a while than I will use STORAGE function on my charger. Not sure why you need to trick your charger. ( maybe it is time for new one )
    Down to 3V and back to only 50%, why? What testing? What do you mean?
    DJI Drone Pilot
    Canada

ive donethat you probably have a bad cell check then with a meter through the bal lead , if your making a bad cell charge it could be dangerous, ive bought 2 venon and havent had great luck with them

i have tried twice now to send a more detailed reply about this problem,however when i do it gets erased when i hit reply.

i have tried twice to send detaild reply about my charging problem,however when i try to send it says i don't have permission.if anyone has any suggestions on my charging problem feel free to contact me at williamamick@clear.net

mystery solved.bad battery lead connector,