Thread: No Permission

Default No Permission

Anyone else having this problem?

Sometimes when I'm viewing thumbnail pics, I get an error message, stating I don't have permission to view a photo. It's weird, 'cause I may have already viewed the first two of five pics, then get the message on the third thumbnail, but be allowed to view photos four & five.

Also, I've been disallowed from posting to a thread, receiving a message stating that I have to be logged in, when I'm already logged on.

DOH !!!

Try logging out and clearing your cookies and then logging back in
    "Our society strives to avoid any possibility of offending anyone except God.
    Billy Graham

Forgot to Post DaPic of the Error Message - - HAW !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

When you log in, do you have the "remember me" box checked?

The site will log you out in 15 min when you fail to switch to a new page. navigating the same thread looking at attachments will not switch pages, therefore result in a log out.

Do you fix the problem by logging back in?
    "A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough."
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Bruce Lee. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by JimClark View Post
    Try logging out and clearing your cookies and then logging back in

Nope !!!

Cleaned Cookies … tried to view the “No Permission” pic above … up popped the dreaded NO PERMISSION message again … my own pic - - Lots O Luck !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diegoboy View Post
    When you log in, do you have the "remember me" box checked?

The site will log you out in 15 min when you fail to switch to a new page. navigating the same thread looking at attachments will not switch pages, therefore result in a log out.

Do you fix the problem by logging back in?

I'll have to try the 'remember me' trick, but logging back-in doesn't fix the problem.

Looks like a browser security setting. Try to reduce the security setting or a different browser.
    Steven Vaccaro

Where Racing on a Budget is a Reality!

Since I've been placing the green check-mark into the “Remember Me?” box, no instances of the “No Permission” problem have reoccurred.

Thanks DiegoBoy !!!

Larry be careful these computer things are just black magic, vodoo and witches tits for the modern man!! Do not trust them. I think we should burn them all and then we can all live together on a nice lake and play with our boats with no need for internet. Oh and of coarse Steve shop is there too.

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    Larry be careful these computer things are just black magic, vodoo and witches tits for the modern man!! Do not trust them. I think we should burn them all and then we can all live together on a nice lake and play with our boats with no need for internet. Oh and of coarse Steve shop is there too.
    HAW !!! Playing with boats on a nice lake is an idea I relish; I don't think I'd be able to survive/stay sane without the internet.