Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BJ 26 Upgaded Hardware!

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...ht=prop+tongue

this will show you the tongue on a prop. As far as removing mine, I just used a grinder to knock it off, then some 500 grit sand paper to finish it off, and balance it

You will need a prop balancer first. I also suggest you buy some playdoe so you can make sure each blade is the same shape. Once you have the blades the same shape, you can then balance the blades. You just grind on the front side of the prop (the side that doesn't have the cup). The best bet is to do it by hand so that you don't take off too much material.

i was emailing the twisted liquid racing guy and he sent me pics of their new bj26 hardware. its not on their site yet so you might have to mention that i mentioned it to you guys, my ebay ID is blazinstyle (corny i know) my email of course is fastbaltek@yahoo.com.

What flex cable are you using? Is it from OSE or another supplier. I would like to get mine changed out so it's ready when the ice melts.

I used .150 to 3/16 f/cable from OSE....

Thanks, I'll get one ordered. If that will not work with the standard BJ BL set up let me know. I have ordered 3/16" props.

Forgot to ask about the assembled or unassembled, did you buy yours assembled or did you solder or glue it?

Though I had better explain myself a little bit better. What I am wanting to do is to replace the u Joint and cable with a flex cable using the std hardware but upgrading the prop to an x642. I went back and read some of the posts and realized you used this cable with the fuller upgrade and I wasn't sure it would work without upgrading to the fuller system. Is this still the cable I need to accomplish this, or do you have to upgrade to fullers first?

Look at this thread!!! Steven did it, he is the owner of OSE!

https://forums.offshoreelectrics.com/...read.php?t=328

Buy it assembled, they hold up very well!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12