Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite RC Cars

Default Favorite RC Cars

Hi, When winter here in the mountains prevents using my FE boats, I build
    RC Cars. Here are my favorites. Regards
    Norman2
    Attached Images Attached Images
    34" Ekos Cat UL-1 Powered

Hi Tiqueman, The Corolla Axio APR GT is on a Tamiya TTO1R chassis and the Aston Martin
    DBR9 is on a Kyosho Fazer modified chassis. I do not race them but play with a bunch of friends
    in a local parking lot. A lot of fun. No problem in retrieving if they quit running like FE boats.
    Not as exciting either. Regards
    Norman
    34" Ekos Cat UL-1 Powered

Norman maybe you need a truck,,i have started getting them i say that cuz i started to rebuild my old Traxxas Stampede and in the prossess i found and bault a 1/16 E-revo thats fast as heck then got my motor and esc for the stampede and now found a used Losi 1/18 mini LST AND LST2 bault both of them!!! Cant wait to get them..

My favourite rc cars are the Traxxas E-Revo Brushless edition and the Hpi Baja.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

I like my Brushless Revo, but I dig my Losi 8truggy more
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

My Rallygame Ford Focus WRX.

With home made one off carbon fibre chassis, top deck, ackerman plate, shock towers, body mounts and battery box.

Once upon a time it was a bog standard 1/8th scale buggy, and near 3lb heavier.

I have other cars that I like a lot but this is my favorite.
    Last edited by NativePaul; 02-06-2011 at 06:13 AM.
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

Cool WRX dude,, i have recently got some trucks but think my favorite one is my bone stock 1/16 E-revo,,,very fast!!

My Thunder Tiger ST-1. Formerly powered by an LRP .30, now brushless with castle 1518-1y.

My 1/7 scale skyline...Formerly powered by Ofna .32, now equipped with a castle 1717-1y and 2-speed trans. High 60's on 6s and great drifts...over 100mph on 9s

Here is my new ride

"Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

I'm liking that scale crawler a lot, did you build it yourself or is it a kit?
    Paul Upton-Taylor, Greased Weasel Racing.

The driver looks good too!!

here's a few pic's of my Losi XXL
    Thanks to the boy's at www.lstforums.com I've managed to change/mod just about everything on the truck. Now running castle MMM with the 1717 1580kv on 6s 40c lipo's, Loads of fun. I also have some footage from the first bash session after I converted useing the 1515 2200kv motor.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/1millzee?feature=mhum

Sweet,,looks bad ass with the beetle body on it,im rebuilding my Mini LST all aluminum right now cant wait to get it done!!! PS nice work shop, if i had that,,, the things i could make!!!

Thanks, I tried a lot of aluminium on it, from bumpers, shock towers ect, but I found it caused more breakage due to it not having any flex, I've gone back to plastic on a lot of it and (touch wood) haven't brocken anything for a while know. Good Luck with the build, have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by NativePaul View Post
    I'm liking that scale crawler a lot, did you build it yourself or is it a kit?
    Well, the chassis is pretty much an Axial SCX10 put together by Rottenbelly at my request, the body and interior are Proline, the wheels are HPI drifting, tires stock Flat Irons, with the foams cut in a star shape to reduce bounce, and proline wheel weights added (6oz front, 2oz in rear). Springs are softened up. RC4WD winch and all hand made tow ropes and hooks. So, not really a kit but a team build.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Very cool looking crawler Jesse, very realistic looking good job dude!!!

Well im still working on it but heres my Losi Mini LST,,,,got most of the aluminum done but got lots to go!!! ''O'' and to keep with the thread its becoming my favorite..

You're going to want to do the standard size servo mod. Unless you've upgrade to better micros. the stockers are junk!

Yeah i need to do that but dont have a spare 80.00 dollars for it right now..think im going to sell my other lst rollar for some cash to complete it..

Default my fleet of cars

[ATTACH]car1.jpg[/ATTACH]

all 1/10 scale and all for sale lol
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

Quote Originally Posted by ron1950 View Post
    [ATTACH]car1.jpg[/ATTACH]

all 1/10 scale and all for sale lol
    Sweet stuff bro!
    I dig the F1
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

Default DOM - this ones for you!!!

So, here is my newest fun gig: video.
    "Look good doin' it"
    See the fleet

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse J View Post
    So, here is my newest fun gig: video.
    Jesse you crack me up!

By the way that crawler looks fantastic but I know that is NOT your wife driving it!
    "Discussion is an exchange of knowledge; an argument, an exchange of ignorance." Robert Quillen

I have a Losi mini-t that has lots of aluminium and after market parts and its my favorite because it can be tame but still fun fun at about 1/4-1/2 throttle or it can be super impressive and go like a bat out of he**, and when i break parts from the car flying like an airplane, it costs a maximum of $10 in repairs and its easy to fix. i have had a full aluminium t-maxx that was all upgraded, that one i traded airplane work for from a buddy. the t-maxx was just so expensive to repair and was slowish and boring to drive. the mini-t makes the t-maxx look like a trainer. BTW the mini-t has a 7800Kv 3s lipo setup, Tacon motor and mamba esc.
    too much power not in the FE racing dictionary

Quote Originally Posted by HYDROJERRY View Post
    Well im still working on it but heres my Losi Mini LST,,,,got most of the aluminum done but got lots to go!!! ''O'' and to keep with the thread its becoming my favorite..
    Mate, that thing's sweet, love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by U1Racing View Post
    I have a Losi mini-t that has lots of aluminium and after market parts and its my favorite because it can be tame but still fun fun at about 1/4-1/2 throttle or it can be super impressive and go like a bat out of he**, and when i break parts from the car flying like an airplane, it costs a maximum of $10 in repairs and its easy to fix. i have had a full aluminium t-maxx that was all upgraded, that one i traded airplane work for from a buddy. the t-maxx was just so expensive to repair and was slowish and boring to drive. the mini-t makes the t-maxx look like a trainer. BTW the mini-t has a 7800Kv 3s lipo setup, Tacon motor and mamba esc.
    come on now, you can't talk about this cool Mini-T without pictures!

nothing even comes close......
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

will post pics of my mini-t 2morrow!!
    too much power not in the FE racing dictionary

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast