Thread: Mid Michigan members ???????

Default Mid Michigan members ???????

Anyone here from the mid michigan club?
    I'm trying to find dates/etc without having to join another frikin forum...
    I ended up joining the OSE forum just to contact Punisher67 about building me some custom mounts... Now I've been told if I want to run with the MidMich guys I have to join rumrunner to get the times/dates... Spent 20 minutes trying to register, but is says registration has been closed by the administrator... I could give two sh*ts about joining their forum, I just need club info...
    Thanks...
    Ron

Ron,

I have PM'd you my contact info feel free to call with any questions.

Thanks,
    Mike

Thanks, Mike!
    They re-opened registry and I got in, One of the admin's named Eddie said they have been flooded by bots... That sucks...
    Terry from the club wrote me back also, good dude, I thank you both for your help...
    I'm stoked for spring bro, I'm gonna build stuff for each class... I need to get with you on where to find specs on the classes you guys are running... I don't want to build the wrong hull's, like that Delta Force issue.. Terry thought the DF was the boat to run, but I'll run a Titan .21 for that class instead, sounds like that will fit the specs better...
    Thanks again, Mike...
    Ron

No Problem Ron,

I will be sending out info for the Club and classes via email soon.

You and I should talk again regarding the approved motors for each class.

As far as hull sizes and requirements, I would take a look at the NAMBA rules regarding Offshore hulls. Those are the rules that we will follow.

Like I mentioned on the Phone. I am unsure of the dimensions for the DF hull. As long as it fits the requirements for an offshore hull you should be fine. I don't want to discourage you from runn and DF hull as long as it fits the rules.

It looks like page 101 describes the mono hull dimensions for the offshore class.

http://namba.com/content/library/rul...a_rulebook.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions.

Later,
    Mike

Terry, Jay, Mike - anybody from MMEU.

I thought I had read where you guy's were considering a good size weekend race this year that would consist mainly of spec racing along with a couple open P classes.

Our Wisconsin club is meeting soon to determine our travel plans for the year. Looks like many of us are not going to make it to the Nats this year. This puts a Michigan trip on our radar.

Do you have any update on this potential weekend race?

Doug

OOPS - found it - Doug