Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spy shots of the new insane mono !!!

Proper, who knows - it might just be that there are more cafe types than ape hanger types here in FE-ville. And now might be a good time to take such a poll, marketing-wise. But on the subject of finding a name, how about 'El Nino'. After all, it means a warming of the ocean surface.
    Legend 36 sailboat, KMB Powerjet Ed Hardy Viper, ABC jet pwrd BBY Oval Master, ABC Hobby Jetski, NQD Tear Into's, HK Discovery 500, MickieBeez pwrd Jet Rigger!, Davette/Gravtix jet sprint, KMB Powerjet Pursuit, NQD pwrd Jet Catamaran!,Steam pwrd African Queen, Sidewinder airboat, Graupner Eco Power

Quote Originally Posted by sundog View Post
    Proper, who knows - it might just be that there are more cafe types than ape hanger types here in FE-ville. And now might be a good time to take such a poll, marketing-wise. But on the subject of finding a name, how about 'El Nino'. After all, it means a warming of the ocean surface.
    Funny you mention that - I'm just droolin' to get back to my roots when I rode a Matchless 650 around the New England states in the 1960's; Now everytime I drive past the local Trumpet store, a GORGEOUS Black & White TR 650 beckons me - in fact I will be passing by it again today Also, I just told a prominent member of this forum from the PNW who'se rebuilding an older bike to do it Cafe Style.

Keep the name suggestions coming - I came up with " RACE - 34 " , but the votings' still open.
    2008 NAMBA P-Mono & P-Offshore Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder; '15 P-Cat, P-Ltd Cat 2-Lap
    2009/2010 NAMBA P-Sport Hydro Nat'l 2-Lap Record Holder, '13 SCSTA P-Ltd Cat High Points
    '11 NAMBA [P-Ltd] : Mono, Offshore, OPC, Sport Hydro; '06 LSO, '12,'13,'14 P Ltd Cat /Mono

How about the Insane P-34?

LOL. No thanks bud. Already have one. And... It looks sleek and sexy.

Insane..nitro eater FE 34

Douggie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12