Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,410 of 4466

Thread: NEW Florida Fast Electric Club

Yep, we all need to get together on this.

were any of you going to run at the WCRA races NOV. 8 ?
    I'd like to if we could get 5 or 6 of us to go.

Most of us nitro to FE converted guys will be in Sycamore, Ga for the Grand Prix race.
    Current IMPBA P-O/B Tunnel SAW record holder with avg time of 3.358 seconds @ 67.004 MPH.
    Owner Worlds fastest record setting Lynx with average time of 3.287 seconds @ 68.451 MPH.

Smocktura Props!

Good luck this weekend Bill. What classes are you running up there this weekend?

It's Nov 5-6th. Not this weekend.
    Current IMPBA P-O/B Tunnel SAW record holder with avg time of 3.358 seconds @ 67.004 MPH.
    Owner Worlds fastest record setting Lynx with average time of 3.287 seconds @ 68.451 MPH.

Smocktura Props!

Good luck at the Grand Prix Bill. Who else is going up?

What the hell is PTD?

If I can I will try to get over to the WCRA race in the 6th.

I have not had time to get my new tunnel put together yet, so I doubt I will be racing.

Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    were any of you going to run at the WCRA races NOV. 8 ?
    I'd like to if we could get 5 or 6 of us to go.
    Same here. I'd been keeping an eye on the attendance at www.rcracingevents.com in hopes some drivers would get signed up for the electric classes. I still haven't replaced the batts for my open mono and don't think it would work with just one set of batts. I'd still run P mono and P spec hydro if there were enough racers to make the class though.

Quote Originally Posted by obrien View Post
    What the hell is PTD?
    Twin drive, unlimited on power other than a 4s battery limit. It's not a legal class. Kinda like STD but with a little more kick.

All right Ray. 'bout time you popped up in here.
    Looks like we'll have both some decent weather and good turnout.

LSH only for me - the P-mono coupler did not arrive today.

I've got the 5mm to .187 that's on my 1515 and not in use at the moment. I'll bring it along and you're more than welcome to use it.

Thanks!

Just got off the horn with Jim (Sailr) and brought him up to date in regards to todays meeting. Im going to meet with him this week and we are going to transfer the club account and change hands of whatever else needs exchanged. He may be interested in buying small generator back from the club. Also asked us to experiment and find out what we are going to do for a cd player and extra speakers, since his has the detachable and louder type than what Rays may have. If we decide not to use it we will return it to Jim.

Aslo I got the contact information for the County Parks and Rec from Jim as well.

We will have to discuss the opportunity w/ Dans trailer. It'd be a great investment, but not having the funds may not allow it unless we can work something out w/ Dan. What that may be, I have no idea.

As for Contacts for the updated club fliers, Ray, if youd like to be the South contact, Hugh the North and Ill cover the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. Bill, Ill PM you my extra cell number.

Thanks for the nomination today Gents.

Sorry guys.
    I could not make it today.
    Still trying to get the place cleaned up.
    I have not even looked at my boats yet.
    I will be out for the next run,

Larry
    Past NAMBA- P Mono -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Past NAMBA- P Sport -1 Mile Race Record holder
    Bump & Grind Racing Props -We Like Em Smooth & Wet

We'll look for you next time Larry. We had a pretty good turnout today too. I just finished putting up the last of the vids from today on youtube and linking them in to our RCG thread.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...327096&page=26

Ron, you asked about hydros....

I'll be selling my whiplash. She's a great running boat. Gonna want $250 for it RTR without receiver.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Larry,

I expect to meet with Scott sometime soon. I can give him your shirt or I can mail it to you now. Which do you prefer?

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by TRUCKPULL View Post
    Sorry guys.
    I could not make it today.
    Still trying to get the place cleaned up.
    I have not even looked at my boats yet.
    I will be out for the next run,

Larry
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Congrats to you Scott. I feel very comfortable with you taking the reins. I love the club, being one of the founders, but my physical limitiations just won't let me continue to run boats and it doesn't make a lot of sense to me to drive 160 miles every 2 weeks just to be there.

I will go to the bank today and find out if we can make the change on the account, etc. at a branch closer to Bradenton. Maybe somewhere in the middle. Hopefully you won't have to drive all the way up here!

I'm going to check out the Generator to see if it has a voltage output problem since it won't power the stereo I gave the club.

If you guys are interested in any of my boats (Scott has spoken up for the tunnel or at least parts of it). I'd rather sell it intact. It needs a transom repair. I also have a LOT of props, rudders, struts, shafts, esc's, motors, etc. I'll be putting up a sale in the swap shop here at some point but I'll try to give you guys first dibs.

Quote Originally Posted by tiqueman View Post
    Just got off the horn with Jim (Sailr) and brought him up to date in regards to todays meeting. Im going to meet with him this week and we are going to transfer the club account and change hands of whatever else needs exchanged. He may be interested in buying small generator back from the club. Also asked us to experiment and find out what we are going to do for a cd player and extra speakers, since his has the detachable and louder type than what Rays may have. If we decide not to use it we will return it to Jim.

Aslo I got the contact information for the County Parks and Rec from Jim as well.

We will have to discuss the opportunity w/ Dans trailer. It'd be a great investment, but not having the funds may not allow it unless we can work something out w/ Dan. What that may be, I have no idea.

As for Contacts for the updated club fliers, Ray, if youd like to be the South contact, Hugh the North and Ill cover the Sarasota/ Bradenton area. Bill, Ill PM you my extra cell number.

Thanks for the nomination today Gents.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Jim, Im interested in the P Mono, and maybe a few props. Do you still have any CC 120's or barracudas ?

Jim do you have any Hyperion 4S 45C 5000's to sell?

Smocktura Props!

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    Ron, you asked about hydros....

I'll be selling my whiplash. She's a great running boat. Gonna want $250 for it RTR without receiver.
    I think Hugh is wanting to buy your sprint cat after yesterday's runs.

Yes, I do. I'll have to check to see how much I paid for 'em and let you know how much I'll let 'em go for.

Quote Originally Posted by bbill1 View Post
    Jim do you have any Hyperion 4S 45C 5000's to sell?
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The Sprintcat is for sale. It's been a super reliable boat. Everybody has seen it run. It's probably my favorite boat. Hugh and I need to talk. I have no idea what to ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by bill34207 View Post
    I think Hugh is wanting to buy your sprint cat after yesterday's runs.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Brian,
    I'll have to check my esc inventory. The P mono has a brand new 1515 in it. Only two runs and a Swordfish 200 I think. You've seen it run. It rips! What's it worth?

Quote Originally Posted by RCKong View Post
    Jim, Im interested in the P Mono, and maybe a few props. Do you still have any CC 120's or barracudas ?
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The following is already spoken for:
    Sprintcat Q Offshore - Hugh
    Spec Tunnel - Scott
    P Mono - Brian
    Whip - waiting for reply from Ron

Hyperion 4S 5000 45C packs
    I want $70 for the 45C packs. I’ve already promised 2 to brian, 2 to Bill Britten, 1 to Hugh. I think I only have 1 or 2 left. I’ll check later today

I have some Hyperion 2S 5000 packs I'll take $50 each for. Also have a bunch of turnigy 2S packs for $35 each. All of my packs have 5.5mm bullets on 'em.

I still have the Tenshock Samurai cat LSO some of you saw run recently. It's a BLUR and handles great! Set up with UL-1 and 120A esc. Asking $250.
    I also have my old reliable LSO cat. Asking $175.
    I have two or three riggers of various types.
    I probably have some other boats as well. Will be checking the warehouse.

I have a lawless outdrive I'd take $80 for.

I have to take inventory of everything else. I know I have a new NEU 1527/1Y and some other motors. Several speed controllers, lots of props, radios, receivers, etc. etc.

NOTE: No $$ has changed hands yet for any of the items I said were spoken for. I'd appreciate you guys picking up and paying for your stuff ASAP so I can move on regarding those items.

Thanks everybody!

If you don't want to post here, you can PM me or email me at jim@slaughter.org. The line forms on the left!! Haha
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Promised to Hugh. Price is a secret. Shhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    The Sprintcat is for sale. It's been a super reliable boat. Everybody has seen it run. It's probably my favorite boat. Hugh and I need to talk. I have no idea what to ask for it.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

The whiplash is back on the market. Asking $250
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Jim

Will call you shortly to setup a time to pickup batteries today.

Bill

Smocktura Props!

Thanks Bill. See you shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by bbill1 View Post
    Jim

Will call you shortly to setup a time to pickup batteries today.

Bill
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Page 147 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4797137145146147148149 LastLast