Thread: Good deal on a Proboat Stilleto

Default Good deal on a Proboat Stilleto

Wish I didn't have to pass this up, but I can't afford it right now. Thought Someone else might be interested. http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=700710

Quote Originally Posted by blazerss View Post
    Wish I didn't have to pass this up, but I can't afford it right now. Thought Someone else might be interested. http://www.rcuniverse.com/market/item.cfm?itemId=700710
    He wants $210 plus $35 shipping and he stripped it of the $70 spektrum marine rxr.... its a good deal, just not sensational... I'd buy a new one myself....

i agree when he stripped the rx out i passed....alll i use is mr3000....
    MY RETIREMENT PLAN?????.....POWERBALL
    74 vintage kirby clasic hydro, pursuit mono, mg, 47'' mono, popeye hydro...

It's not clear if there is a tactic transmitter with it either.
    Mini Cat Racing USA
    www.minicatracingusa.com

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    It's not clear if there is a tactic transmitter with it either.
    there isn't it sounds like, just a $18 tactic reciever... just not a good enough deal to buy of another forum... if it was being sold by one of the members here.. one of us would just snatch it right up... lol..

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    there isn't it sounds like, just a $18 tactic reciever... just not a good enough deal to buy of another forum... if it was being sold by one of the members here.. one of us would just snatch it right up... lol..
    At least on OSE you know what your getting. I have done a bit of buying and selling here and I can honestly say that I have not had a bad experience yet. (knock on wood!). Everyone I have dealt with has been honest and has givin a pretty accurate description of what they have for sale.
    ? WHAT RULES?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous_Toys View Post
    At least on OSE you know what your getting. I have done a bit of buying and selling here and I can honestly say that I have not had a bad experience yet. (knock on wood!). Everyone I have dealt with has been honest and has givin a pretty accurate description of what they have for sale.
    Same here bro
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

maybe 12 plus transactions and all is good here