Thread: Warranty ?

Default Warranty ?

Just wanted to know if anyone has had this same problem...

Also does anyone have any idea if ac will warranty this. The boat about a month old?

Thanks

I have also had this problem, just got a new hull. I got a Delta force 26 the best upgrade ever Wot turns and you can use all the parts out your supervee. It will also be a lot faster and more stable.
    Prince 25 8XL,Delta force 29 8XL, SV27,Rio 51,Mini Rio,Stock Miss Geico m445,ERBE,Baja 5B SS, Hyper ST, Castle Emaxx.

Common on the Sv. Alot of threads on here about how to fix it.
    Many issues!!!

Thanks for the info guys thought about the Delta fource option too. Probly will fix the thing for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless01 View Post
    I have also had this problem, just got a new hull. I got a Delta force 26 the best upgrade ever Wot turns and you can use all the parts out your supervee. It will also be a lot faster and more stable.
    Any pics of your Delta setup with the supervee hardware?

I prefer to just go ahead and replace the stuff and get the job instead of going behind warranty and stuff – takes up too much time and too many formalities!! That was the best advice you could get about your problem and I know a couple of my finds who did the same thing!!
    Life

Well, I am not so sure whether the AC would be able to give a warranty on this. Since I can’t figure out certain things here which would void the warranty, I can’t be certain. Anyway, since it is just one month old, I say you give it a try!