Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rc trucks cheap

bro, did you use paypal?
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

After reading this thread, my ears hurt,and I have a head ache
    America home of the free, thanks to the brave [/url]

Just bann this dude!!!!
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    bro, did you use paypal?
    Yes,i always use PP and if i don`t know the seller well,like my "friend" Mike here,i always ask for the seller/Mike to send me and invoice.I still have a little more than week in order to start something with PP.I know he`s getting all of these over his email,so he knows.Im not Pming him anymore,everything now goes public for everyone to see and read.Monday is a holiday,so lets see what tuesday brings up.Im really not exepcting anything at this point,i already made my mind.Just want to take this guy and his wifes PP account for a ride!!!

Quote Originally Posted by b.mcdaniel.2009 View Post
    Just bann this dude!!!!
    Or just remove him from your friends list

Quote Originally Posted by blizard05 View Post
    Or just remove him from your friends list
    that does not solve any future issue with other members if this guy tries to sell again
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

OK, List him as a BAD trader

OK, List him as a BAD trader
    blizzard,,...rest assure he`s not on my friends list and never have been.I`m trying to contact one of the moderators for them then to ban him out of the forum.He`s also gonna be in the Bad Trader section also.He said he shipped on the 8th.....lets see what shows up tomorrow after the holiday,AS i said i`m not expecting anything...and if something just want to see what he sent as it shouldnot made up.So stay tuned,.....if anything will be posting pics for sure.....Al

yeah i sent what hes asked for had delivery confimation he got it but of course it didnt satisfy this prick so ive done all im gonna do for him i will not send him another thing he wants brand new stuff for a used price so have fun trying to get it from paypal im gonna fight you til the end but i bet you wont get nothing else from me put me one the bad traders list if you want ive bought and sold alotta stuff on here aint never had no problems but you so have fun dick

I haven`t received anything yet.I asked for delivery confirmation from you and never got it.If you have proof that i got your "package" just post it here or send it my way.Very easy to do unless you want me to draw you a map on how to do it.
    I have no problem leaving you alone,but because you wanted to go the "difficult way" this is what you get.I just want you to learn from this.....don`t fool with honest people in a very honest forum,it doesnt matter the amount of $ involved people need to step forward for their actions.Again,you are the one who asked for this......not me.Don`t keep diggin
    All this `cause i opened a dispute.
    And for the 2nd time around,STOP calling me things im not!!!!.......now go back and keep dealing with Paypal..........

Quote Originally Posted by mike robson View Post
    yeah i sent what hes asked for had delivery confimation he got it but of course it didnt satisfy this prick so ive done all im gonna do for him i will not send him another thing he wants brand new stuff for a used price so have fun trying to get it from paypal im gonna fight you til the end but i bet you wont get nothing else from me put me one the bad traders list if you want ive bought and sold alotta stuff on here aint never had no problems but you so have fun dick
    Nice language..........:

IT'S time to end this thred,lock it, put it to sleep,kill it

Why? Seems it still isn't settled. I'm like a gawker driving by a traffic accident.

this thread is a disaster.... i'm glad things went wrong way before i purchased anything. im surprised nobody noticed early on this guy wasnt too smart, but yes it is entertaining

dana one to run his mouth dont get into something you dont know nothing about man up come run your mouth to my face oh i forgot computer tough guy

It's obvious who the bad guy is here, bud.
    Simple fact: You didn't deliver what was described or pictured, no matter the price.
    Now you're threatening violence.
    LOL. Got anything else you wanna sell? I'm sure they will be lining up!

I'm glad my experience with him wasnt nothing like Al's. But just from the little experience I did have with him as I posted earlier, There will be NO buying,selling or trading with this guy on my part!
    ? WHAT RULES?

ya know my one thing I did sell that I messed up... a hydra 120 that had slightly shortened motor wires and the buyer needed full length for a tunnel, I instantly returned his money including shipping , and paid for return shipping.. he was out nothing as he shouldn't have been.... I should have disclosed the shortened wires... I forgot and they weren't shortened much.... but I made a mistake... and like my ol man told me once... "suck it up" :) Same thing should have been done... refund Karfrik his money and pay return shipping.... would have been DONE! I mean how many dollars was this over mike? geesh is that all your reputation is worth?

Quote Originally Posted by JMSCARD View Post
    I mean how many dollars was this over mike? geesh is that all your reputation is worth?
    Now that hit the nail right on the head!
    ? WHAT RULES?

dana one to run his mouth dont get into something you dont know nothing about man up come run your mouth to my face oh i forgot computer tough guy
    what are you 12? yeah im going to waste my time and come there to fight you. you're ridiculous and un-educated. i know nothing about? it's all posted right here on your thread you idiot!!! oh whats the point, youre to stupid to realize anything
    Last edited by dana; 01-22-2011 at 09:01 PM.

yeah im a idiot got more than youll ever have so get a life and get out of everybody elses

Why don't you just tell Karfrik to box everything up and you will refund him in total, pay return shipping, and give him $10 in gas money to bring it back to the post office... I tell ya what, at this point it would be the least you could do... especially if you have as much as you say you do... I'm not trying to be a PIA, but just get this over with, give him a refund, and pay for your mistakes... you blatently told us that all the trucks had alluminum shocks... I saw the pics... you must of took em' off? you messed up, make it right and move on.... its hardly any money bud? what gives?

OMG!!!! this guy seems to have been born yesterday!!!...i can`t still believe what hes coming up with.He stated on the PP dispute that he has proof i received his package.Told him i asked him before he shipped items on 1/8/11 to send me a tracking/delivery number.He sent nothing.Asked him again for one on the dispute,nothing.Now he PM`ed me this:

"i got that package back this morning i sent it to the wrong addy i resent it today 2 wheels and a esc delivery confimation number is 03092880000122527690 their idk what else i can do for you i have no more truck stuff but i will try to find another esc for you"

All this after jumping on me and calling me things!!!

Mike,would still love to see your initial proof of delivery from 1/8/11!!!..if it was delivered how come USPS send it back to you?......lol....you are something.
    By the way here`s the count of what you owe me `cause you keep forgetting!!:
    1)2 good used working esc`s,not one!!!
    2)4 aluminum shocks
    3)good used pair of rear wheels/tires.........................no less!!!!....

So start looking around `cause you have them.They are in the pics!!! now you are gonna have to spend more $$ on shipping again,.....Darn.....

Guys,sorry about all this.I hate been in a position like this,really,but enjoy making people like this learn their lesson.I don`t care if it is $5.....they need to learn and receive esposure for people to see and learn how to deal with them.Hope you all understand,.......many of you may know i did it already with someone else some time ago and will keep doing it if they wanna play hard.Enjoy!!!.......Albert

Its obvious that this guy has more pride than brains. I mean, if brains was gas, he wouldnt have enough to pedal a piss ants moped around a bottle cap! Man up to your mistake and just make it right. Small price to pay to keep it on the up and up!
    ? WHAT RULES?

yeah know what mind ur own business there dork stay in ur business and outta mine im tryin to make it right

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous_Toys View Post
    Its obvious that this guy has more pride than brains. I mean, if brains was gas, he wouldnt have enough to pedal a piss ants moped around a bottle cap! !

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

yeah know what mind ur own business there dork stay in ur business and outta mine im tryin to make it right
    Yes, PLEASE make it right for Albert's sake. Also, PLEASE do not offer to purchase any of my items again. On that note, I will not say any more.
    ? WHAT RULES?

this thread is about to become a free for all!

Quote Originally Posted by Brushless55 View Post
    this thread is about to become a free for all!
    Looks like it already did!! Poor Mike,every one is picking on him

Looks like it already did!! Poor Mike,every one is picking on him

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast