Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rc trucks cheap

Got the Evaders and found some relevant issues,sending you a PM.....Albert

haven`t heard from you,please reply to my pm`s!!!...thanks,Al

still looking to hear from you!!...please do,....Albert

Quote Originally Posted by Karfrik View Post
    still looking to hear from you!!...please do,....Albert
    did you try emailing him? looks like he hasn't been on since the 17th... may be the problem? lots of peeps out of town for the holidays...

comment retracted
    Last edited by Alexgar; 12-21-2010 at 09:17 PM.

Yes i/we (Alexgar included here) have been trying to contact him with no luck.Thing is this guy is sending the items,but when you get them "surprise"!!! its not in near good condition as he described it.So i`m thinking he is "hitting and running" here,you know what i mean?,and then never show up again,Like my old friend Trey Yelvington but i catched him!!! and got my $$ back.
    But we still have faith he`s gonna come forward.In the meantime gonna start my paypal claim,supposedly owned by his wife,so they can freeze it until they investigate.Alexgar is trying to contact Danny/diegoboy so he can step in on this also.
    In the meantime im gonna start my own investigation like last time with Trey Yelvington,see what i can find.As you all know he`s going to be getting this tthread reply also,but i have already warned him and have pm`ed him 3 times already,that been my last one.
    Yes,he can be out for the holidays with no internet,which i doubt,so/but we still need to give him the benefit of the doubt.Remember he`s not running away with the $$ like some people in the past.He is sending and we are receiving the items but not like they were described or showed in the pics.
    I`m gonna start a new thread just to warn everyone about whats going on and to find if someone else have been burned in some way by him also.We won`t be giving details until later on.Just to put everyone on alert............Albert

Looking through this thread, things don't look so healthy
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

let me tell you something im sorry i aint on here everyday i got a life far as alex goes i sent his rigger plus some extras for taking so long did a deal with nate and he aint whining i told you id work it out with you but dont be bashing me on here cause that will get you no where

everything is been worked out between Mike an me as i write down this.He has agree to fix some of the issues related to this deal.thanks everyone,....Al

coment retracted we got it figured out

Well Mike still nothing from you,thought you were gonna come forward and fix this.I need a tracking number by tomorrow,and no excuses this time,even thou you are not coming to the forum you are probably receiving all this thru your emails.............again,hope to hear from you..............Albert

Last Activity: 01-03-2011 02:31 PM

By the way,i`m expecting 2 working esc`s, a full set of 4 alum shocks and a good used set of rear wheel/tires like the ones pictured.One of the Evaders you sent is not even pictured here in the thread.Gonna start posting pics of what you sent me so you can compare it to the pics here.They clearly show alum shocks on all 2 of them and good rear wheel/tires........you even sent me a different colored body not even pictured but i see why.Please get back to me asap........Al

everything is been worked out between Mike an me as i write down this.He has agree to fix some of the issues related to this deal.thanks everyone,....Al
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexgar View Post
    coment retracted we got it figured out
    What happened here....Looked like everything was taking care of or did i miss some thing.... Had a guy stiff me for a 1515 on RCtech.com.... Pay-pal is backing me up though..... Good lick with this issue.
    ..Eagles may soar in the clouds, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines..56" P.I. Fountain /37"Genesis Cat.-1717/T-180/33" DF Copy-1717/T-180

By the way,i`m expecting 2 working esc`s, a full set of 4 alum shocks and a good used set of rear wheel/tires like the ones pictured.One of the Evaders you sent is not even pictured here in the thread.Gonna start posting pics of what you sent me so you can compare it to the pics here.They clearly show alum shocks on all 2 of them and good rear wheel/tires........you even sent me a different colored body not even pictured but i see why.Please get back to me asap........Al
    .NAMBA20...Caterpillar UL-1, P-Spec OM29, P-Mono DF33, P-Spec JAE, Aussie 33" Hydro-LSH, Sprintcat CC2028 on 8s, PT SS45 Q Hydro, PS295 UL-1 power, OSE Brothers Outlaw QMono 4-sale, Rio 51z CC2028 on 8s

im not surprised here... look at the nonsense i went thru with this idiot at the beginning of the thread.... that should have been enough to keep you away. good luck tho. btw i bought a summit and couldnt be happier, thing will run thru that clod

Quote Originally Posted by dana View Post
    im not surprised here... look at the nonsense i went thru with this idiot at the beginning of the thread.... that should have been enough to keep you away. good luck tho. btw i bought a summit and couldnt be happier, thing will run thru that clod
    ? WHAT RULES?

Quote Originally Posted by b.mcdaniel.2009 View Post
    What happened here....Looked like everything was taking care of or did i miss some thing.... Had a guy stiff me for a 1515 on RCtech.com.... Pay-pal is backing me up though..... Good lick with this issue.
    What can i say,.....he promised to take care of me after the first episode and nothing yet after couple pf PM`s and promises.This guys sent me a completely different/not pictured Evader.If you look in one of the pics here,you see a little tiny green wheel with skinny tires on the left top of the picture.And on the other pic when he shows all his collection theres a white with pink Evader body.He sent me that one which turned down to be the completely different chassis with no alum shocks like on the blue and red Evaders he showed for sale.Plus both esc`s don`t work.One looks ok but won`t power on, the other one its just a mess and he says they both worked ok.Look at it,if you look closer looks like it was chewed by a dog or something with wires all splitted open!!!.So all in all he owes me 2 esc`s,2 reasonably good rear wheel/tires like the one on the feautered blue evader,and the alum shocks as shown on the blue evader.Here are the pics for you to see from left to right.
    1)Red one i got it,i guess
    2)blue one,the one that got away,note the alum shocks
    3)see evader white,blue pink body.The one i got with another chassis with no alum shocks
    4)chewed esc
    5)same esc with wires all exposed
    Attached Images Attached Images

some more....from l to r
    1) crappy wheels and tires on the chassis he didn`t showed for sale that i got!!!
    2)one of the plastic shocks with broken top after i epoxied it that i got instead of the alum shocks
    3)red evader that i got but notice on top right corner of the picture the "other chassis" with plastic shocks and crappy rear wheel an tires and no alum shock he sent me.

Just want to show this for everyone to see........and i have all pm`s prior to the sale and after the sale saved just in case.And i can still put a claim with paypal,its good for 45 days for me to do after payment sent.....so still giving him the chance!!!.I don`t like burning people,i hate it,but in situations like this i have to do so for people learn.....Albert
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Karfrik; 01-08-2011 at 02:38 AM.

He expects new stuff for used prices i got your esc in the mail and the tires i told you i only have 1 esc the other one was workin when it left here if it doesnt work is because you burned it up you paid 27.50 a piece for these trucks im sent it to you if your still not satisfied im sorry and far as ur pm i dont sit with a computer by me all the time i have a life and other things to do so and as far as you bashing me ive done alot of business on this forum so go for it i got all satisfied but you and you cant satisfy everybody there always one knuckle head in a crowd but anyway as far as dana goes you got a summit im happy for you i didnt wanna get rid of my clod to begin with but im glad you got something your happy with good luck.

so the buyer got different items than what was posted for sale, and they were crapy?
    yeah that would piss me off to

Quote Originally Posted by mike robson View Post
    hers the pics you requested JMS they are in good shape and everythings there pretty much no remotes also everyone of the trucks has alumnium shocks on them yes the motor is removed in the usa1
    Kafrik did you get the evaders with alluminum shocks? its sounds like No.... I would be really upset too at any price if they came without what the seller said they had.... has the seller offered a complete refund? thats the next step if you are not happy...

Mike i thought i knew what i was suppose to get,just what you pictured and you mentioned here in your own thread.You are the one mistaken and you are the one digging for more worse here.I can keep on going and have more.
    I was the one that really showed interest in buying this 2 evaders and made you an offer.You were the one pm`ing me every 2-3 days lowering your selling price until you settle close to my offer.You,not me and i have all PM`s to prove that.I even forgot about getting this evaders but you kept pm`ing me!!!If you were gonna sell/sent me different stuff you should have said/stated so ,and in so you should had specified what was really involved in the sale.Thats all and simple for everyone to do.But don`t tell me you don`t have the wheels,tires and shocks when you clearly showed then on your own posted pics.Some in detail and some by mistake like the little ugly green wheel and tires that only showed up on the picture corner or the "little detail that the alum shosks clearly show up in the pics on the blue evader that you kept.If you want i can keep going and going,like you arguing me that the chewed esc was in working condition,...thats completely laughable my friend but i have the pm to prove it.
    I never expect something for free!!!!.. ......i only expect what was really offered.Thats very simple........i guess.
    If you want i can keep going..................just let me know when to stop.Later,i also have to go to work,.........Buy the way ,no tracking number?...thats the only way i can verify there may be another surprise my way.............Albert

Also,by the way,the only knucklehead here is you!!!......you speak for yourself,just for you to know unless you haven`t found already!!
    I`ve been trying in a good way from the beginning to settle this but you are the one asking for more.So please leave it there unless you want more.........Al

I never bought anything from Mike Robson but he did tell me once he would buy an item from me and guaranteed he would pay for it on a Friday. So, of course I stated the item was sold pending payment. Well that Friday came and went and never heard from him. So I think there is a bit of Flake in the air. Anyhow, Good Luck Al, I hope you get this settled!
    ? WHAT RULES?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous_Toys View Post
    I never bought anything from Mike Robson but he did tell me once he would buy an item from me and guaranteed he would pay for it on a Friday. So, of course I stated the item was sold pending payment. Well that Friday came and went and never heard from him. So I think there is a bit of Flake in the air. Anyhow, Good Luck Al, I hope you get this settled!

I had a similar experience with this guy. He's obviously not responsible enough to participate in internet trading/buying/selling.

I am sorry to the people who got burned on this. Hope its not a complete loss.

Quote Originally Posted by keithbradley View Post

I had a similar experience with this guy. He's obviously not responsible enough to participate in internet trading/buying/selling.

I am sorry to the people who got burned on this. Hope its not a complete loss.
    Thats a bummer Keith. Well I figure he might be smart enough not to mud any of yours or my for sale threads with another bogus offer.
    ? WHAT RULES?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous_Toys View Post
    Seems im getting used to this kind of things.Do you guys remember Trey Yelvington last yr about a Rio EP that i paid for but never received it?......thats was a good one...lol.I bet you guys do remember that one,it got very ugly ......lol.Thanks guys for your support,......Albert

Oh Guys and seems i won`t be satisfied with what he is sending my way,.....this is what he pm'ed me;

"i told you i only got 1 esc the alumnium shocks are on the one truck and the wheels i got are slick these were used trucks that you got for 27.50 a piece if your expecting new trucks your sadly mistaken i work during the week til late im not on the computer all the time ive done everything i could to satisfy you u are a person the wants stuff cheap and expect brand new stuff the trucks were working when they left me except for the esc that got put in there by mistake that was chewed up i got 1 that is good the other one you have works if it doesnt you burned it up you buy stuff as is NO WARRENTY im gonna send you what i have if your not happy im sorry i tryed its was sent out today SAT. 1-8-2011"

So seems a Paypal claim is gonna be,and its his wifes account!!!,....Ughhhh

Well,one week and nothing here yet!!!....whats new!!??....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast